NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Good Staff... Nice place... Will learn more things if you wish to learn... Nobody can stop you from learning... Practice as much you can.. Maintain distance with so and so...
Work culture is OK but salary is very low people are very bad I'm not suggesting any anyone toh work there no growth at all very bad experience with them
It is great to be associated with one of the industry giants in education. Ut is an organisation of ethics.the work culture is one of the best in the industry.
NIIT is good in term of job security. But they have salary constraint compare to market price. work life balance is ok type. I have works there 8 years back.
Great place to work and enjoy.If you perform you have no pressure.Though managers are bit aloof but it all depends upon you,how you perform towards your responsibilities.
Learnt a lot about Sales and Territory Management in BFSI Industry. Both retail end and Training ends were good. Wish I could get a little more of hand-holding. No regrets otherwise. Learnt a lot.
Pros
Flexibility in work and weekends off (Sat-Sun)
Cons
A very good company to learn as a fresher . One can learn from everyone and everything there . The best thing working there is the environment you get . All the colleagues are very cooperative and helpful.
Day started with loads of batches. Since i was there in the Franchisee center, we were not known that what batch is to be taken. We were given the batches to be taken randomly. We were not even given the time to have lunch aot to talk to the co-workers. Any time the boss can call you for the meetings. I learnt many things in NIIT. Teaching is a job to give and take knowledge.
Pros
Gain Knowledge
I have learnt alot from there.There was friendly environment which help me to pursue my job properly. It was actually productive.I was able mantain the balance between my job and peraonal life.
The environment is great. Lots to learn and implement. Helpful colleagues. Good clientele all across the world. Nice place to be in.
Pros
Fun loving
Cons
No professional growth
The environment was very good to learn and set goals. I learned Java and use of MySQL. The management was well disciplined and organised.The most enjoyable part of job was to make frames.
Lots of activities for team building. Professional working environment. Active human resource department. Lots of international travel and exposure
Pros
recreational activities
Cons
too much travel
helping the employees to learn new things and giving opportunity to handle issues independently and the management is very supportive and working place is peaceful.
Worked as Manger Business Development North. One of the greatest Supervisor i have worked for.he also happens to be my mentor.
Pros
Great HR policies
better working atmosphere Good management and good opportunity this my carrier and i believe on team work and i always take responsibilities.
NIIT used to be a breeding ground for all instructional designers in the industry. You want to learn instructional design, join NIIT.
Pros
Good Mentors
Cons
This was my first job in corporate sector and i spend 5+ years in this company. Learned about the corporate etiquette from his company. Free work environment but a stagnant profile. Lots of compliance to adhere to and sometimes very hectic work weeks. Co-workers were very supportive.
- Taught basic level java - Basic java syntax, for loops, if-else loops etc. , inheritance basics, primitive data structures like arrays. -Doubt clearing sessions. -Provided continued maintenance and bug fixation. - The best part about the job was the opportunity to learn from the doubts that students often brought up in class.
Pros
Large number of hours in front of the computer - opportunity to learn more
Cons
Large number of hours in front of the computer - sometimes strenuous
IT and education services based company in India. Good work culture and work environment but not a very good payer.
I have learned a lot from my work place, people(SEniors). Technical, team leadership, managment of work, Audit process etc.
NIIT is a realistic place to work. Here people can learn what is real professionalism and how to tackle the different problems. It shows you the real face of your strengths and weaknesses.
Pros
Make professional
Cons
A lots of Pressure no leaves