NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

If your performing then you are going fine.if your performance decrease you will be observed in central. NIIT is people company as niitians says yes it is but for customers not for employees
Pros
Good for customer service
Cons
No increment, no promotion, no leaves
NIIT Good Place to Work, But as per the market standers salary offer is less than we accepted as well as yearly appraisal is less than what an employee deserve .
It was my first job and this company taught me how to live your expectations correctly, My manager was best , he taught me many things apart from the routine work
Good place to work with organization. always supportive. more interaction between managemnet. Best placce to explore new tthings. salary on time. no issue with HR
A typical day of work included sales of products through different types of prospects like telecalling and customer relationship management (CRM). It also included meeting with corporate level employee and getting an insight how to analyse the previous data and accordingly gaining more productivity at work place.
Pros
Good Management
good work culture, flexibility of working hours, role switching, good teams. Really enjoyed there. Had awesome work experience. Worked for around a year there.
My very first job and i learned a lot. Very positive seniors to guide me.we developed new scientific experiments for school children.enjoyable work space.
Its a good company to work with. A lot of good people and culture. Helpful HRs, Good, Nice Clean workplaces. Annul benefits are good. Employee management system is also good.
Pros
People Management, Hr
Cons
Salary
I learned New products which is not relevant to Management really good and friends Best team work transferring is the hardest part team out one of the best part
The workplace is conducive to learning and growth, with emphasis laid on bettering employees' performance. My time here helped me learn how to draw up corporate training courses based on the principles of Cognitive Arts, which is largely experiential learning.
Pros
Great learning
Cons
Too heavily structured for creative minds
i use to travel different colleges and schools to promote NIIT my management and co workers were very helpfull the hardest part was my first job and the enjoyable part was my learnig
Pros
learning
Cons
fresher attitude
good learning experience.. got to know about professional corporate environment
good
Cons
NIIT has got a very hectic work profile, but then you enjoy it as you are surrounded with students. The staff over there are very friendly and co-operative. Events and festivals for students and staff are all celebrated at least once in a year. Well you can call it college after graduation.
Pros
Events and seminars
Cons
Head office has saturdays off, where as branch offices are open on saturday and sunday.
I was also in Training field i was also in to Marketing the syllabus i was also in to Councelling part
per day its 10hr duty and I learned how to give our best in the organisation , got good co-workers an they are flexiable . The hardest part is timing only it may take even 12hrs so it found hard. I enjoyed lot in our office lot of fun .
Pros
free break fast. lunches, snacks
I enjoy a lot while on job because of interaction with lots of people by answering and looking into their queries. My most enjoyable part of the job is the closure of my sale, I feel immense happy on that last part of the deal.
Pros
Free Lunches, Tours
Cons
Long Hours, Improper Management, Insecurity
I have 8 month job experience in this company, I am working now as business development executive.
Typical day - okLearning - GoodManagement - okCo-workrs - GoodHardest part - Nothing as such
Pros
na
Cons
na
  1. Business Development Executive