NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews for Group Leader

Company is gud and the location But the salary is very low And the atmosphere was OK but still has to improve Id card should be allowed Weekend should be two days
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I joined here as trainer but I don’t know why I have sales target. I don’t think I am a salesperson. Also sailing course to a student who is not compatible for the same. Just for profit selling course seems unethical for me.
With 15+ years at NIIT , it feels great to be associated with a company of such status. These years have been learning, motivating and enriching. Great courses, excellent student feedback has been main driving force.
Pros
Good mentor support
Cons
job was challenging, learnt a lot as a center head, but the office is unprofessional, did not get salary on time. No proper restroom facilities for ladies.
USP of the company is work culture, company environment, senior managers, employees and the way of performing the task assigned by the managers to all. The ambiance is nice.
Pros
work environment
Cons
working hours
I loved working here! The training batch was given to the faculties only when they cleared their Faculty tests! These tests were pretty difficult ones!
Pros
Good opportunities
Cons
Salary could be better
NIIT was one of the employee friendly and ethical company I have worked. The company gives everybody an opportunity to make mistakes and learn from them. The culture, the people and working atmosphere was simply great. The Company gave me different roles and responsibility during my tenure there.
Nice Company to grown up the knowledge. Nice environment to enhance IT knowledge. All staffs are cooperative.This is works in very discipline way. Nice environment.
Its a good platform to start career. But survival is very tough. Selection process as a trainer is also very hard. But i enjoy a lot while working with my seniors. Learns a lot. Thanks to all NIITians. Most enjoyable part is annual function and staff picnic.
My first job started as trainer and grew a group leader for team of 25 members the age 25.Completed my certification.Place where my strength are bought to light .Great place to work .Being a trainer had lot of difficulties but still challenging was able to succeed with the help of team support
NIIT is an educational institution. NIIT has good and advanced curriculum.The most enjoyable part of the job is teaching the different type of students and make them confident to do the job.
Job location is near this is one of the benefit so always reach on time. This is a training institute therefore batches need to take on 4 slots for 2 hours. Students are mostly 12 pass out students and some time retired or married women, who want to learn computers. Co-workers are good and worst thing is paper documentation that need to maintain. Enjoyed teaching a lot. Management is not good employees don't know their work some time it documentation,calling, counselling,teaching and other activities.
Pros
co-worker are friendly and helpful
Cons
management not good
Overall a good company to work with and a lot of learning opportunities both in Technical and Non-Technical Sides. The only thing which need to be improved is Company's policy and HR.
Good organization to work with Process orianted organization with good reputation worked here for 2+ years nice work expirence you can learn lots of things here
I have learned a lot from my work place, people(SEniors). Technical, team leadership, managment of work, Audit process etc.
Learnt so much... still learning. Working Environment is good. Review done here for each aspect is really appreciable. Customer Satisfaction is on the Priority.
Niit is so motivated and working condition are good. Challenging and multi dimensional function at work.
Pros
Tea time & lunch time
Cons
So long
NIIT Ltd helped me to improve my Technical and Managerial Skills. Its great platform to learn new Technologies.
Wonderful Company ,learnt a lot in 3 years. Started as at trainer but now working as a group Leader. Enviroment is nice & good Place if you want to work as Trainer
I have learned how to manage thing wen you have a lots of work to do but you we don't have enough time to complete that all .
I have only one word to say that is "Satisfaction". Co-workers are good.