NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Management reviews

Legacy management doesnt let new talent bring new initiatives. Very orthodox thinking and old school mentality. If you have high aspirations it is not a good place for you.
Pros
Work life balance and low work pressure
Cons
Just do as management says; dont apply your brain; not good culture for aspiring people
Though they pride themselves on being a learning organization, the PM practice is too dominant. No control over petty politics. Bengali company. Exploitation of employees unless they know how to manipulate things and curry favor. Their editors are pathetic: worthless as far as their ability is concerned but still yield so much power.
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Petty politics, dog-eats-dog
Good place to in this organisation will get all support from management.it was nice journey with them.Great work environment timely payout.All managers all helpfull.
Cons
Fake management just like fake tag line.No job security for employee. Just by giving a call they terminate their employees.Worst management I have ever seen.No respect for junior employees.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Zero management
NIIT is more like a family to me than a work place. The best part that I still feel that I have recently joined after spending 6 years -:). The management system is awesome and zero interference of managers in your work only when needed they are eager to help. Integrity and mutual respect and team work I have learnt here. I Love working with NIIT.
Pros
at times things become stressful
Made progress in professional front Very much approachable senior management The company very well takes takes care of it's employees Very transparent growth path
Pros
Huge Oppurturnities for learning and self grooming
Cons
Long hours at times
The work culture is nill. The manager is ageist and discriminates on the basis of employees age. They sack you without any explanation or feedback even when you were performance is optimum.
Though NIIT is a Training Organization, they work like a Corporate company and maintain good work culture. Top level management is very good, they listen from the Employees and make necessary changes wherever it is necessary.
Management of company so helpful and friendly. Even project head always ready for employees. Any kind of inconvenience solved by project immediately. Awesome experience
Pros
Helpful environment
Cons
Pros Salary on 30th every month Supportive manager Flexibility Management is supportive Structured company Cons Contractual basis job No job security
NIIT Ltd supports a lot to its Trainers and the senior managers are very cooperative and helpful. The management system is awesome and zero interference of managers in your work only when needed they are eager to help. Integrity and mutual respect and team work I have learnt here. So good company to work.
Generating Business Leads | Getting New Vendors on Board | Students’ Counseling for various courses | Professional Counseling | Handling Digital Marketing Team | Increasing the Project Value | Coordination with NIIT Coaching Centers across Delhi\NCR | Data Management | Conducting Promotional Events | Brand Building |Enquiry Handling |College Tie Ups | Client Meet | Increasing Footfall of Students
Pros
free parties
Cons
sunday working
No benefits for vendors. So much of work, no timings no personal life. Cons: 1. All project, process are miss managed. very poor management. 2. Blood sucking company, long work hours, minimum pay.
The work place is good. Less politics as compared to so many other places. Also women friendly. It is a place where you can learn and try it out, your mistakes are corrected and you are given a chance to improve with constant feedback in the early years.
HR is very supportive. Management is also quite ok. Work pressure depends upon the projects and the timelines otherwise everything is good and enjoyable. Job security is quite less as projects keep on changing.
Good company very good staff management is very well overall my experience is good stress free work and getting good support for me entire management is very good
Niit limited is one of the worst companies I hv ever worked with. They cn kick u anytime, if u deny to work for long hours (18) n also on weekends. At the time of joining they won't dscuss this that need robots not humans. While they have 30 HRs, not one will never b there fr uu wen uu need them the most. No documentation process...people will show attitude. They treat u like robots n expect u to work 24hours a day. Bad management.
I experienced the field work, team work in the tenure. Overall ok except salary. Team leaders was very helpful. Management are also very good. Training session was good. I gather my knowledge through this training session. Honestly I develop myself as a professional.
Working with NIIT was a fabulous experience, the top management was very supportive and very friendly. I could learn from A to Z about corporate culture at NIIT. I love NIIT...and wish always best of the best for NIIT.
Working with local community as a social work.Learn how to deal with community. Excellent management of NIIT. Free culture at niit. Achieving targets is the hardest part of the job. Work with community and give them training is the most enjoyable part of the Job.
They don't respect people...they don't care and not worried abt employee.such bunch of foolish people in top mgr...nothing more say...this feedback from multiple people.