NIKE

NIKE Employee Review

Knowledgable.

What is the best part of working at the company?To enhance our product knowledgeWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing stressful ambience of our company is very good always.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?We work as a team environment is very energetic.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Their is no typical day if we plan our day accordingly.

Same location

Nice workplace with co-operative members and seniors

I have worked for 11 months in Nike, India warehouse and gained skills picking and packing of products, stacking them in a proper way. Greeting the customers and spent precious time in Nike warehouse. Culture was amazing, as the warehouse was employee centeric and they is no such any hardest part in the job and the good thing is there was no discrimination among any level of persons working there.

Pros

Culture, timings

Cons

I worked there for a decade . Work-life balance is good. You can learn a lot if the opportunity is in US / Singapore/ Possibly China

The work pressure is not too much . You need to put additional effort to make yourself visible in the org which will be key in your growth. Co-curricular engagements are given more weightage and i believe enough weightage is not given to work related skillsets which sometimes becomes frustrating.

Pros

Great Work life balance

Cons

Growth is limited.

Good

Our ET team is looking for applicants with a big dose of compassion to join our Desktop Support team to help faculty and students navigate ASU's challenging technology environment. Desktop support requires significant "people" skills - ease with communication, patience and teamwork - as well as curiosity about and experience with technology from common day-to-day tools to underlying systems. We offer our employees a rich learning/training environment working with experienced technologists in a distributed enterprise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare NIKE with

• NIKE
  • Knowledgable.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?