NIMHANS Pay & Benefits reviews: Junior ResidentReview this company
Junior Resident1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
a excellent institute to learn psychiatry patient care. It is the best institute in the India and one of the best in the world in the field of psychiatry.
standard care witH UPDATES WITH RECENT ADVANCES
Was this review helpful?
Based on 3 survey responses
What people like
- Supportive environment
- General feeling of work happiness
- Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
- Ability to meet personal goals
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIMHANS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 16 reviews
Ratings by category
3.9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4.1 out of 5 stars for Management
4.0 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about NIMHANS
- How are the working hours at NIMHANS?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at NIMHANS?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at NIMHANS?One person answered
- What is the required qualification for hospital assistant post?
- How many hours on working time ?
- How does someone get hired at NIMHANS? What are the steps along the way?