NIMR

NIMR Employee Reviews

3.4Pay & Benefits

Productive and interesting

It was a good experience all together, productive and fun to be part of the working experience.Steady power supplu, internet services/ connection. General educational seminars and gatherings were nice to witness.

environnement difficile

pendant cet période j'ai trouver la condition du travail est tres mauvais a cause de lamanque de matériel est

A very good working environment and great learning place for a medical internship personnel

NIMR is a Nigerian research institute set aside to improve the Medical sector of Nigeria and beyond. They add to the great development in health care services in the country.

Demanding fast pace

Fabulous experience in a start up business with full support from Board and CEO. Allowed to operate independently and build my own team. Multi-cultural and diverse. Honed commercial skills to high level.

Pros

Great team culture

Cons

Pressure

Typical Day at work

check email, (reply or send as needed). Take tour around in building/out of the building and in the manufacturing workshops. take pictures as needed and back to office to prepare report of area investigating. The enjoyable part of my job is fading away the hardest part of it. This means if I see something that is danger for the employee kept in careless way (it is hard to know there are employee not obeying the safety rules, however, when I report it to the concern people and it get fixed, I feel happy.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

total hours driving from and to work daily is 2 hours

with trainning for refreshing for knowledge for welding

our company build a assembled an millitary armoured vehicle,we fabricate and assembled parts by parts of the unit until it finish for welding department.

Pros

free accomodation, transportation, meal

Cons

1hr breaktime

30 days internship

I did an internship in NIMR molecular divison, in which I learned many skills like PCR, DNA isolation, Trasfomation and ligation and running a agrose gel. it was not a project but basically i learned a lot of techniques there and it was a good experience to work with such great scientist in great place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIMR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NIMR