NISA Industrial services pvt ltd

NISA Industrial services pvt ltd Employee Reviews

NISA Industrial services pvt ltd insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

Productive and fun workplace

This job in my life giving me the turning point and also much more learn. Great ability to make me happy and I had a great time work with further. Thanks!

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Not a good place to work

Delayed salaries, No incentives , lack of promotions, no learning and poor management. i think this sums up the overall working experience in the organization.

Pros

Nobody knows what to do, so you can just go with the flow.

Cons

Everything else

Pathetic Experience

Highly recommend you not to join this company, forget about your salary for 2-3 month. Policies are just made for papers not to implement. Don't listen to their employees even if you are in any problems, full of dirty politics. It will be just waste of time to join this agency.

Pros

Zero pros

Cons

No salary on time, zero management support. You can go on

productive

Working in NISA was a experienced one. Need some experienced & helping personnel at state level. Need to improve accounting section and regular audits by company itself.

Pros

no food provided

Cons

9 to 6

Please don't join NISA. They don't pay on time.

You will have to wait for 2-3 months to get your salary. They will assure you it will not happen again however the delay in number of days changes to months..the management will lie about the policy for you to join and later you get nothing. Long working hours for what? Nothing.

Good working place, but management was really bad.

Worst company I have ever seen,management was not good, it has salary issues. I personally suggest no one to join here. It has been more than 10 months I have resigned from job but still I didn't got my PF, and evn no f&f settlement.

Cons

Salary issue, irresponsible managment

Good Plce For Survillance system work

The Company is working with all Banks and their ATM s for purpose of online security . so company installed their cctv camera & survillance system panel. whose are connecting by their control room in H.O. all security alarms and cctv footages are resolved by engineer with query on costoumers through control rooms advice.

Pros

Na

Cons

24 hours

Working at NISA is good experience for me

I learned much more while working here in security field. I handle all the tasks given to me which makes me strong and knowledgeable. Top management is good and all my staff at HO is very helpful.The hardest part of my job is when I have to conveyance my client. This all I enjoy here.

Office Administator

When we generate a bill of our vender we have no time to our other work. Here I learnt the how I choose the perfect person to the various post due to I am in Recruit, and also I learnt here like manage a huge (600) persons responsibility, time to time their salary payment etc. My co-workers are very helping nature and the are always en-craze me.

Pros

Free Accomdation

Cons

no time limit

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NISA Industrial services pvt ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NISA Industrial services pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NISA Industrial services pvt ltd with

Learn about NISA Industrial services pvt ltd in popular locations

• NISA Industrial services pvt ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?