NITI Aayog

NITI Aayog Employee Reviews

Learned intricacies of research from the very best. Regular guidance aides in understanding of policy review and data analytics. Also wrote a research paper as part of my internship.
Was selected as mentor of change under AIM , gave free free workshops in schools and colleges. My assigned school was Apeejay School. I do receive regular updates from Niti Aayog regarding any sort of changes done by them. So yes the management is more responsive
It is a government think tank. You get to work at the important policy issues of the country.Provides exposure to functioning of the government and gives an opportunity to work on your interest area.
My experience while working in NITI Aayog, which the country's biggest think-tank, has been great. My role was to undertake a project of choice under the supervision of my mentors who were the Directors of different departments and submit my reports to them. Everyday my mentor discussed about the topic under study and the progress of the project. The staff members of the office were extremely helpful and supportive of all the interns. Everyday was an opportunity to learn something new.
  1. Employee Reviews