Niyo Solutions

Niyo Solutions Employee Reviews

India2 reviews

Good interactive environment

the company is a 5 year old now. It is a good place to work as it has the start up work culture. It is into financial products. The company is growing along with the employees.

Working in Fin Tecch Company - NiYO Solution Inc was greatest experience .

As an intern it was greatest experience of my professional life . The role was for the First week was into Corporate Sales as Company was a start up interns were to locate and contact person ( person of other organisation) in order to do Corporate Sale . The best part started when I moved to Business Development where in as Company is Oracle , Bangalore incubated I worked along with My Asst . Vice President. The role was partner with Payroll in house and outsource organisation. Each and every day was filled with challenges as the job was to fix appointment in order to present them about the product show the benefits and try to close the deal . There were no difficulties as in the job was challenging and learn a lot meeting the decision makers of other organisation and presenting and interacting with them .

Pros

Hands on B2B Sales and B D Working with Top Management

Cons

Transportantion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Niyo Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Niyo Solutions with