NKG Infrastructure Ltd

NKG Infrastructure Ltd Employee Reviews

I have done as a civil supervisor and they have rude behaviour to staff .they are good to paid the salary on time.you can join the nkg company .i can recommend to other person.
Poor management and worng processing of work and no any scheduled work not available work atmosphere in site working atmosphere is very difficult for working
good team wok ,co-operative management , no any company system regarding salary increment, no company policy ,no excepts consolidated salary, no salary in time .
Cons
Good top management. Having a good professional team to work quality works and adopt safety norms.working as per schedule planned and work within budget and time.
i am feel great in this company when i am doing a job staff also very supportive when you are in any trouble on site anybody helps you.also a great team here is site who trained you for best work.
I am joining in company in 2014 company is good all work are systematic but present condition is very bed. And behaviour is not good so I want left in my company.
Nkg infrastructure ltd is good company..when I got job in this company i learn lots of things..the hardest part of job is when some employees left job from this company but my project manager always support me thats why I am part of handing over of this project..
quality assured work and very productive. Engineers working there are well educated and have a desired amount of knowledge and experience. Projects taken were huge and were taken good control of.
Bad in salary clearence. No management , manage as per face value. so not recommended for making future . Only good to learning otherwise all enviorement is bad. Bad in salary clearence. No management , manage as per face value.
Pros
Nothing extra
Cons
learning
As site Engineer I had learn basics of the construction business.Management was not good , job security was minimal and lot of hurdle would face to work.
Pros
Good projects.
Cons
Bad management at project level
like the New Work Challenge and get daily new experience from new challenge work.we face daily new challenge and Enjoy with new challenge. Now Company reform and change the management.
I like the work load/exposure I receive at NKG w.r.t every department. My day begins with regular follow ups, planning and ends on a technical/financial achievements updates; I loose track of time a number of times for the multitasking I need to execute as a regular chore. I have made mistakes while these activities but have learned a tonne from the same and am improving on a daily basis. I see the management as a very enthusiastic brand in itself.
When i join i have no working experience. How we do work at site.I think i can not work at site but when i start working in NKG i gain more knowledge ,experience, problem facing conditions. i can not explain my working experience.
A better place for initial learning a better working area a good staff a good management. Good salary good incentives support of higher authorities
salar is too late. no employee satisfaction. life is lost in work load. the company is good many higher level employees are cheap.
I learned so many things in area Accounts and Finance and Purchase. In this company management is good and co-workers also so good.
Civil Engineering professional to oversee the construction of water supply schemes, pipe lines sewerage systems and other structures.
Nkg Infrastructure Ltd. is good company, but here work sechulde is not suitable for me & so far from My Home town, I working here for a long time, so i want change
Overall the company is fine, i am working here as a maintenance engg. or in-charge. Here i doing scheduled, predictive and preventive maintenance of all many machines such as bar cutting machines, bar bending machines, jcb, transit mixture (miller), concrete pump, tower cranes,mobile tower crane, baching plant, vibrators, nozzles, mobile host etc etc. I an handling a staff of about 35 person which all are working under me.
Seniors and co-workers are very helpful and energetic. But the management of company is low.
Pros
Free Food and Accommodation
Starts at 9 Am with a Sip of coffee and 1600 employees attendance and listening to supervisors who always have some complain of the labour, evaluating the papers of Contractual labour contractors papers and their concerns who is always waiting for me with some excuse or the other...Starts my round of the entire site and the labour camp and check each labour for safety shoes, jackets, helmets and Gloves confirm the attendance of each labour is marked correctly by the contractors and verify the physical presence by spot check of any ten- 20 labours..check for DPR and other official work at my office starts paper work and completes by day end with a sip of green tea....