NKG Infrastructure Ltd
NKG Infrastructure Ltd Employee Review

All is well

October 1, 2019
I am joining in company in 2014 company is good all work are systematic but present condition is very bed. And behaviour is not good so I want left in my company.
April 19, 2017
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee) - KG Marg, New Delhi
like the New Work Challenge and get daily new experience from new challenge work.we face daily new challenge and Enjoy with new challenge. Now Company reform and change the management.
March 4, 2017
Same location
Senior Planning, Procurement & Billing Engineer (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
I like the work load/exposure I receive at NKG w.r.t every department. My day begins with regular follow ups, planning and ends on a technical/financial achievements updates; I loose track of time a number of times for the multitasking I need to execute as a regular chore. I have made mistakes while these activities but have learned a tonne from the same and am improving on a daily basis. I see the management as a very enthusiastic brand in itself.
March 14, 2014
MANAGER (Admin & Hr) (Current Employee) - New Delhi, DL
Starts at 9 Am with a Sip of coffee and 1600 employees attendance and listening to supervisors who always have some complain of the labour, evaluating the papers of Contractual labour contractors papers and their concerns who is always waiting for me with some excuse or the other...Starts my round of the entire site and the labour camp and check each labour for safety shoes, jackets, helmets and Gloves confirm the attendance of each labour is marked correctly by the contractors and verify the physical presence by spot check of any ten- 20 labours..check for DPR and other official work at my office starts paper work and completes by day end with a sip of green tea....