NKG Infrastructure Ltd
NKG Infrastructure Ltd Employee Review

December 16, 2015
Civil Engineering professional to oversee the construction of water supply schemes, pipe lines sewerage systems and other structures.
November 4, 2019
Site Engineer (Former Employee) - Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
i am feel great in this company when i am doing a job staff also very supportive when you are in any trouble on site anybody helps you.also a great team here is site who trained you for best work.
September 28, 2019
Same role
Site Engineer in Sitapur Project Site (Former Employee) - Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh
Nkg infrastructure ltd is good company..when I got job in this company i learn lots of things..the hardest part of job is when some employees left job from this company but my project manager always support me thats why I am part of handing over of this project..
October 6, 2018
SITE ENGINEER (Former Employee) - Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
As site Engineer I had learn basics of the construction business.Management was not good , job security was minimal and lot of hurdle would face to work.
Pros
Good projects.
Cons
Bad management at project level
  1. Experienced and dedicated professional with 2 years of experience in infrastructure construction.