NKG Infrastructure Ltd

NKG Infrastructure Ltd Employee Reviews for Site Engineer

i am feel great in this company when i am doing a job staff also very supportive when you are in any trouble on site anybody helps you.also a great team here is site who trained you for best work.
Nkg infrastructure ltd is good company..when I got job in this company i learn lots of things..the hardest part of job is when some employees left job from this company but my project manager always support me thats why I am part of handing over of this project..
As site Engineer I had learn basics of the construction business.Management was not good , job security was minimal and lot of hurdle would face to work.
Pros
Good projects.
Cons
Bad management at project level
When i join i have no working experience. How we do work at site.I think i can not work at site but when i start working in NKG i gain more knowledge ,experience, problem facing conditions. i can not explain my working experience.
Civil Engineering professional to oversee the construction of water supply schemes, pipe lines sewerage systems and other structures.
Seniors and co-workers are very helpful and energetic. But the management of company is low.
Pros
Free Food and Accommodation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NKG Infrastructure Ltd?