NKG Infrastructure Ltd

NKG Infrastructure Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

i am feel great in this company when i am doing a job staff also very supportive when you are in any trouble on site anybody helps you.also a great team here is site who trained you for best work.
Nkg infrastructure ltd is good company..when I got job in this company i learn lots of things..the hardest part of job is when some employees left job from this company but my project manager always support me thats why I am part of handing over of this project..
As site Engineer I had learn basics of the construction business.Management was not good , job security was minimal and lot of hurdle would face to work.
Pros
Good projects.
Cons
Bad management at project level
When i join i have no working experience. How we do work at site.I think i can not work at site but when i start working in NKG i gain more knowledge ,experience, problem facing conditions. i can not explain my working experience.
Nkg Infrastructure Ltd. is good company, but here work sechulde is not suitable for me & so far from My Home town, I working here for a long time, so i want change