NKG Infrastructure Ltd

NKG Infrastructure Ltd Management reviews

Bad in salary clearence. No management , manage as per face value. so not recommended for making future . Only good to learning otherwise all enviorement is bad. Bad in salary clearence. No management , manage as per face value.
Pros
Nothing extra
Cons
learning
Poor management and worng processing of work and no any scheduled work not available work atmosphere in site working atmosphere is very difficult for working
good team wok ,co-operative management , no any company system regarding salary increment, no company policy ,no excepts consolidated salary, no salary in time .
Cons
Good top management. Having a good professional team to work quality works and adopt safety norms.working as per schedule planned and work within budget and time.
As site Engineer I had learn basics of the construction business.Management was not good , job security was minimal and lot of hurdle would face to work.
Pros
Good projects.
Cons
Bad management at project level
like the New Work Challenge and get daily new experience from new challenge work.we face daily new challenge and Enjoy with new challenge. Now Company reform and change the management.
I like the work load/exposure I receive at NKG w.r.t every department. My day begins with regular follow ups, planning and ends on a technical/financial achievements updates; I loose track of time a number of times for the multitasking I need to execute as a regular chore. I have made mistakes while these activities but have learned a tonne from the same and am improving on a daily basis. I see the management as a very enthusiastic brand in itself.
A better place for initial learning a better working area a good staff a good management. Good salary good incentives support of higher authorities
I learned so many things in area Accounts and Finance and Purchase. In this company management is good and co-workers also so good.
Seniors and co-workers are very helpful and energetic. But the management of company is low.
Pros
Free Food and Accommodation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NKG Infrastructure Ltd?