Nlb Services

Nlb Services Employee Reviews

India28 reviews

Productive, learning, composed, growth

I have learnt so much in such a limited time, working with NLB services was one the best experience I could had being a fresher and very new to Recruitment industry.

Pros

Management was excellent

Cons

Working late hours but that was very rare

Pathetic Company to work

There is no job security in the company as the company itself is going in loss that is why they will not even give time to learn the process properly nor they will teach you anything. For freshers, it's a waste of time and career.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Poor management, no professionalism, no job security, poor knowledged team leaders

No training only work expectations.

There is no training at all for freshers only work pressure they provide. No job security only submissions they want. only calling suppose to do all time.

0% JOB Stability

Very much biased place to work, micro-management, extreme office politics environment unfair HR team good for nothing. No support from managers of the management.

Good Company wanted to work more but the process rammped down.

A good company with lot of opportunity and could have been better if the process wouldn't have been rammped down. I would love to work with NLB again the best salary and work life balance in this company.

Great experience to work here

I am working here as an technical recruiter, My experience has been good so far. Work-life balance is there and performances are appreciated on a regular basis.

Nice Infrastrcture

It was quite good company, nice atmosphere,nice infrastructure, Fair HR Policies, Lots of pressure Is there, learning is there but no more exposure to get!

Relaxed work environment

- Relaxed work environment - Nice office Infrastructure - Free company transport - Professional team and staff - Recreation Room - Table Tennis & Foosball

Friendly work Culture

Good work life balance. Co-operative management and supportive team management. Healthy atmosphere and good incentives. Great scope of learning for freshers.

Friendly work environment

Great scope of learning for freshers. Good work life balance. Co-operative management and supportive team members. Healthy atmosphere and good incentives.

Decent work culture and helpful team member

I have been working with NLB services from more than 2 years. Nlb has nice work environment and professional team structure. I got salary always on time. It is one of my favorite companies.

Productive and fun place

Good environment Helpful admin Friendly managers Good food Nice commute facility Work Life Balance Extra activities Infrastructure is good everything is good if you work good

Good Productive environment

Good Company. Employee friendly , good paid as per the performance.Good company to start with for learning and career growth.Good working environment.

Best Workplace

Good Company, Great Work life balance, Awesome Infrastructure, Good Work Environment and Supportive Team Members, Good culture, good people. Lot of facility to the employee.

Associate

Working environment is good , have good opportunities to work in latest technologies. Good number of projects, career growth, salary always come on time.

It was a great learning experience

Very considerate when it comes to employee engagement and advocacy, Amazing place to work, Great ethics, Great working environment, Good management...

One of the most employee-centric company

- Free meal for employees - HR Policy is really nice - Working environment is good - Insurance benefits are given - Always there to listen to the concerns of the employees

Pros

Managers are really helpful and cooperative

NLB is a great place to work for

I've been working with NLB for more than a year now. Very positive environment to work in! Your growth is ensured, you get timely promotions and job security is there.

Pros

The best part about my job is that I get a lot of festive holidays because of US clients

Having good experience so far

I joined Next level business(NLB) services 2 years back and so far having a good experience. Here are few good things: Good pay Incentives Work Life balance Free meals and transportation

Had great experience with the company

Healthy work environment for all employees, Learning opportunity. All management staff is very supportive, Good company work culture ethics. Overall good experience here at NLB

Good Company to Grow Personally and Professionally

Good working environment, good incentive plan with timely disbursement of recurring incentive. Good hold over the clients. Supportive management and team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nlb Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Nlb Services with