Nlb Services

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

goodcompanyworkmanagementteamworkingbalanceemployee

Productive, learning, composed, growth

I have learnt so much in such a limited time, working with NLB services was one the best experience I could had being a fresher and very new to Recruitment industry.

Pros

Management was excellent

Cons

Working late hours but that was very rare

Pathetic Company to work

There is no job security in the company as the company itself is going in loss that is why they will not even give time to learn the process properly nor they will teach you anything. For freshers, it's a waste of time and career.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Poor management, no professionalism, no job security, poor knowledged team leaders

No training only work expectations.

There is no training at all for freshers only work pressure they provide. No job security only submissions they want. only calling suppose to do all time.

Good Company wanted to work more but the process rammped down.

A good company with lot of opportunity and could have been better if the process wouldn't have been rammped down. I would love to work with NLB again the best salary and work life balance in this company.

Great experience to work here

I am working here as an technical recruiter, My experience has been good so far. Work-life balance is there and performances are appreciated on a regular basis.

Decent work culture and helpful team member

I have been working with NLB services from more than 2 years. Nlb has nice work environment and professional team structure. I got salary always on time. It is one of my favorite companies.

Good Productive environment

Good Company. Employee friendly , good paid as per the performance.Good company to start with for learning and career growth.Good working environment.

Associate

Working environment is good , have good opportunities to work in latest technologies. Good number of projects, career growth, salary always come on time.

NLB is a great place to work for

I've been working with NLB for more than a year now. Very positive environment to work in! Your growth is ensured, you get timely promotions and job security is there.

Pros

The best part about my job is that I get a lot of festive holidays because of US clients

Having good experience so far

I joined Next level business(NLB) services 2 years back and so far having a good experience. Here are few good things: Good pay Incentives Work Life balance Free meals and transportation

Had great experience with the company

Healthy work environment for all employees, Learning opportunity. All management staff is very supportive, Good company work culture ethics. Overall good experience here at NLB

Not very Professional and work culture is very bad.

From the very first month, the salary credits were not according to the offer letter. Less amounts were always credited and after multiple follow ups the remaining are credited and this happened for almost all the months.

Fake Company - 'Never join NLB Services'

HR people are very worst No worklife balance They will not follow what written in offer letter This is consulting firm and doing fraud to employee. Note: Don't fooled by its recruiting staff and never join this company.

Fake promices, Rude and Arrogant people.

This company is big time waster ,they call candidates without prior checking the person's skill and qualifications and then rejects them.better they should first these things over the phone.it will save someones time and effort and money.I am writing this review on behalf of those people who shared their experiences and including my personal observations about this company.this company is located somewhere deep in the Noida outskirts.very hard to locate.and one has to spend anywhere between 100 rs to 500 rs sometime more if the person come from long distance.well,that's too much for a person who is fresher and unemployed.and at last you reject the person without tell him any reason.or keep him/her uninformed about his/her Job status.for instance if you are not selected they straight away would not tell you .well, you are not selected for this time due to so and so is the reason.but instead the HR would lie and would tell you she would call you back.now you might think my interview went well I will get callback from this company.and she would never ever would call you .and meantime you miss the other job opportunity the reason you think you got selected for that company.they take interview till late night sometime up to 10 PM in the night.Think about a person who patiently waited till 10 PM and you reject him /her .when your first HR is already selected the candidate.and you reject a candidate without even giving any reason or without being worried that how he or she would manage to commute to his /her home in the night.and if you are so judgemental you should have checked the -

Pros

Nothing new.facilities that almost every company offers

Cons

Rejects even well deserving candidates.Extreamly Rude and Idiots

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nlb Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Nlb Services with