Nlb Services

India28 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

goodcompanyworkmanagementteamworkingbalanceemployee

Good Company wanted to work more but the process rammped down.

A good company with lot of opportunity and could have been better if the process wouldn't have been rammped down. I would love to work with NLB again the best salary and work life balance in this company.

Pathetic Company to work

There is no job security in the company as the company itself is going in loss that is why they will not even give time to learn the process properly nor they will teach you anything. For freshers, it's a waste of time and career.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Poor management, no professionalism, no job security, poor knowledged team leaders

Decent work culture and helpful team member

I have been working with NLB services from more than 2 years. Nlb has nice work environment and professional team structure. I got salary always on time. It is one of my favorite companies.

Associate

Working environment is good , have good opportunities to work in latest technologies. Good number of projects, career growth, salary always come on time.

One of the most employee-centric company

- Free meal for employees - HR Policy is really nice - Working environment is good - Insurance benefits are given - Always there to listen to the concerns of the employees

Pros

Managers are really helpful and cooperative

Having good experience so far

I joined Next level business(NLB) services 2 years back and so far having a good experience. Here are few good things: Good pay Incentives Work Life balance Free meals and transportation

Good Company to Grow Personally and Professionally

Good working environment, good incentive plan with timely disbursement of recurring incentive. Good hold over the clients. Supportive management and team.

Not very Professional and work culture is very bad.

From the very first month, the salary credits were not according to the offer letter. Less amounts were always credited and after multiple follow ups the remaining are credited and this happened for almost all the months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nlb Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Nlb Services with

Learn about Nlb Services in popular locations

• Nlb Services
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?