Nlb Services

India28 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Productive, learning, composed, growth

I have learnt so much in such a limited time, working with NLB services was one the best experience I could had being a fresher and very new to Recruitment industry.

Pros

Management was excellent

Cons

Working late hours but that was very rare

Good Company wanted to work more but the process rammped down.

A good company with lot of opportunity and could have been better if the process wouldn't have been rammped down. I would love to work with NLB again the best salary and work life balance in this company.

Great experience to work here

I am working here as an technical recruiter, My experience has been good so far. Work-life balance is there and performances are appreciated on a regular basis.

Relaxed work environment

- Relaxed work environment - Nice office Infrastructure - Free company transport - Professional team and staff - Recreation Room - Table Tennis & Foosball

Friendly work Culture

Good work life balance. Co-operative management and supportive team management. Healthy atmosphere and good incentives. Great scope of learning for freshers.

Friendly work environment

Great scope of learning for freshers. Good work life balance. Co-operative management and supportive team members. Healthy atmosphere and good incentives.

Decent work culture and helpful team member

I have been working with NLB services from more than 2 years. Nlb has nice work environment and professional team structure. I got salary always on time. It is one of my favorite companies.

Productive and fun place

Good environment Helpful admin Friendly managers Good food Nice commute facility Work Life Balance Extra activities Infrastructure is good everything is good if you work good

Best Workplace

Good Company, Great Work life balance, Awesome Infrastructure, Good Work Environment and Supportive Team Members, Good culture, good people. Lot of facility to the employee.

Associate

Working environment is good , have good opportunities to work in latest technologies. Good number of projects, career growth, salary always come on time.

Having good experience so far

I joined Next level business(NLB) services 2 years back and so far having a good experience. Here are few good things: Good pay Incentives Work Life balance Free meals and transportation

Fake Company - 'Never join NLB Services'

HR people are very worst No worklife balance They will not follow what written in offer letter This is consulting firm and doing fraud to employee. Note: Don't fooled by its recruiting staff and never join this company.

nice place

excellent place to work nice place to learn and earn about US Recruitment etc. we start the day around 07:00 pm in the evening and then gwork till 04:30 am in the morining and we are given a beak of 01 hour for lunch etc.

Bad Experience being a fresher

One should first look to other companies and try not to go with nlb services. The culture and environment is very harsh and rude. They treat freshers very badly. They always poke. They are very arrogant. If anyone has problem it is never been solved and at last the person has to leave the job as I did. So it is my guidance that they must other organization rather than nlb.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nlb Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Nlb Services with