NoBroker

NoBroker Employee Reviews

India31 reviews

goodworkenvironmentmanagementlunchnobrokerplaceemployee

Good working environment

It becomes a bit stressful at times but i love the support i get which gets me going. Currently I am working from home so can't say much more but i love that people are ready to help each other anytime

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

A bit stressful at times

Froud company

Cheating customer and employees no proper support from AM TL ATL all are doing politics no growth for tenured employee just taking good effort from an employee and luting customers

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hour's

NoBroker insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

Management is worst

I had been through the worst days of my life...i am thankful and graceful successfully got myself out.They follow the culture of hire and fire.Your work life balance is gone for a toss.You have to forget your personal life,the day you step in here.

Productive and fun place

I recommend joining No broker if you get any chance. It is a nice place to work. Unlike other companies, there will be a few challenges but you will get respect as an employee and you will get well paid.

Work is stressful and need to extend working hours.

1) Company provides benefit like food, insurance, Team Outing. 2) Productivity is the main management goal, So the employees are made to extend their working hours in job role.

Pros

Free lunches, Insurance

Cons

Long Hours

worst and stressfull workplace

Pathetic organisation. stressfull work environment. Literally forget the personal life if you start working here. Salaries are not paid on time. Unnecessary deductions. Each employee does the work what 2 of them must do. Unprofessional approach by leads. On a whole worst of worst place to work. Instead of working here i would suggest one to stay jobless as no one wants to work for a charity (salary is not at all paid right).

Pros

no advantages

Cons

long hours, stressfull, no salaries paid right, unprofessional approach

If only management could have been better I would be adding immense value to the company by now

Work is challenging but not difficult if your smart. Although the pay is highly less for the job type they provide. The Management Tries to get more work from you as compared to what you will be paid. They promote people based on their liking not by the performance and value they add to the company. Overall they don't like to be questioned, you just simply nod to whatever they say and you will be fine.

Good company to join

I recommend to join Nobroker if you get any chance. It is a nice place to work. Unlike other companies there will be a few challenges but you will get respect as a employee and you will get well paid.

Just fine working here

It is just fine working here. You will be feeling okay to work and working environment is also just fine. There is nothing much to say about the company

Fun and energetic environment

Work smart n you'll get paid a good amount. Fun environment with stress relieving activities in every weekend. Helpful seniors, available to answer all the queries.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NoBroker?

learning and fun workplace

Good Company where i have learnt many things because i joined No broker company as a fresher and i got to know many things about corporate life.The workplace was awesome and we were providing foods and snacks also in No broker company.The hardest part of the job was monthly basis targets which we have to achieve on monthly basis.

Competitive Environment

The company has lots of good incentives offers,but with this comes lots of stress with the completion of targets. Competitive environment. No work life balance.

Best work experience work is best in nobroker hood

Best work experience and Best office and team work is very good and party in office side monthly so I thank nobroker is a best working place and thanks

We use to have fun during productivity while they provide hours of exemption, like 1 hour of exemption

Nobroker is a very good company, we can make money as monthly incentives and weekly, It's a very good place to work, we have to work in different teams on daily basis and if we achieve company targets we can easily earn incentives but it depends on the team you work.

Good to work

Well good environment and all but there is little bit of stress and pressure towards the sales and to achieve the target other than this everything is cool.

It was a great experience to work with them. A lot to learn and understand.

The work environment was very good. No restrictions or pressure of any kind. People are very friendly and are always there to help you when you need them.

Re-commanded to every one don't go this organization

This is not place to work , very very unprofessional managers , they dont know the basic behavior also, Please don't go with this organization, company will give a good money compare to others, but after the training ,,company penalize for the small , small tings in the process, no transparency in the incentives, very much work pressure, one person has to do multiple work, no strategy , no vision ,its like a fish market, you could not learn any thing here, nobroker cheat employees as well as customer also,you have to work here 12 hours daily to 6 days ,on the national holidays also they asked to work compulsory,if you ask any thing to the manager they do not interested to give answer to you. in the meeting the managers and unit head speaking in very unprofessional language. Re-commanded to every one don't go this organization

Excellent

Excellent company good incentive Promotions frequently Good customer flow Management is good Food provided to every employee Snacks and parties very often

Good place to start carrier

Try to learn as much as you can from your role and seniors.there people celebrate every festival which helps to build relations with other verticals and there hr celebrate every employee birthday.

Good place

Providing good atmosphere to work, flexible shift, multiple break timings, snacks and lunches, good and healthy relationship amongst each other, friendly environment.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

6 days work

productive and fun place to work

- work starts from 10 - 7. - teaching you about the e-commerce business and how is it maintained. - well trained management - mixed culture with people from different states in India - meeting the daily targets - activities and training

Pros

free lunches and snacks

Cons

short breaks and no healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NoBroker. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NoBroker with

Learn about NoBroker in popular locations

NoBroker reviews by popular job title

• NoBroker
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?