Nokia

India1,413 reviews

Found 1,413 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,108 reviews
telecomnsnmobiletechnologybalancetimingculturenetwork

Good Company

Good Company to work and explore new technology. Good company for freshers and experienced. Lots of fun activity would be there every year. Lot of celebrations will be there.

Pros

Good Company

Cons

i leart here much of milestones in my life

Company is a good, off-roll employee increment was not good as expected.....overall things was good, work pressure depend on customer which is release.culture is also good...ZPMs also good expected one..

Nokia insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good Company and Work life balance is maintained

Overall good company , with strong Product portfolio. There is sense of job security and Work Life balance. Payscale could be better but overall very ethical environment

good

Good Place to work , job security will be there but less compensation. Management is good .work culture is great. Join this company when you have to stay for long.

Pros

Good Place to work, job security but less compensation

Cons

Technology growth is slowly

Productive and great management

I worked as an Intern in Nokia, Bangalore office. It was a great learning experience in terms of technical side as well as how the industry functions.

good

good environment to work and good salary package for beginners and latteral entry. hike wre goid and employee benefits are great in the company and organisations.

fun workplace with productivity

very good company to learn new scenario and technologies management is good and the overall work enviornment is good. culture and procedures are awesome and we can have flexible benifits also

Eno department

It was very safety and secure place. My dreem ful job.... Peaceful and challenging work. Friendly environment.. Job satisfaction... Memorable movement are more...

Productive and fun place

Very good experience though have worked less than a year. Loads of good memories.Many friends still in touch from there. A company I will never forget

Pros

Games room

Fun and relaxed workplace

It is a good place to work, managers are chilled, and seniors are friendly. but as an intern, they don't train much. They should spend some time in training freshers.

Good

It is good to work and I need work hard to satisfy our company it's great pleasure to be here proud to work here feeling very happyit is very good company which satisfy our wants to work here I am very happy

Zero work-life balance, they do not consider you humans

Zero work-life balance, they do not consider you humans. They force you to work past the work hours. Job-Security is not there. Taking genuine leaves are also frowned upon

technical lead

politics, politics & politicsif you are good at something, your colleague or even manager will try to bring you down...they will consider you as threat.

Pros

Clv

Good Work Life Balance

Good work life balance with Good work culture around the organization . One of the best Company to work with in my all past companies. Learning skill can be slow.

Good company

stress-free working environment. Project managers are cool. work from home option is always there. lots of traning material available for self learning.

Working 24/7 operation and maintenance department, it is very thrilled. Next what happened don't know

I was saw lot of different places and site different work knowledge, otherwise more learned and site work. I mean good job. Lots of site handled. Every day enjoy the my work.

Pros

Operation and maintenance

Cons

Working hard and smart

Any place

Company name is good available oppertunity in my life goal in the job so much for ever in job my life so lucky good from the job and I love it n job s

Work-life balance is good.I had very good manager. so no micro - management problem.

Overall had good experience.permanent or hybrid WFH option is there.Flexible work timing is accepted for new mom.Good peers and team work.Salary is less comparatively with other IT industries.

Very human, and respect people

Best place to work with Nokia, equality, respect every one, accountability, choice to select department and work environment, appreciation and awards

A good place to work for freshers

A good place to work as I'm an intern the team is very collaborative and helps a lot to improve our skills. And also interaction with manager and the updates and work timings are good and flexible.

Productive and calm place to work

A Company with a decent pay and work pressure is slightly Higher.Depends on the project also sometimes but the job security is one thing which is good with a decent pay

Pros

Job security, comfortable timings

Cons

Pay will be good when u join from outside

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nokia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Nokia with