Nokia

Nokia Employee Reviews

Found 1,352 reviews matching the search
I have been working at Nokia for almost 8 years now. It's a great company in telecom domain, learning is great if you want to continue in telecom domain. You can change projects through internal job market (IJM).Best part is you make lot of good friends over period of time as there are long timers in the company. Firing/Layoff is unheard of in Nokia Bangalore.
Pros
Car lease, Work life balance, leaves can be carry forwarded.
Cons
Salary is less compared to market rates.
Good company to work when you have a respected salary package. Lot of opportunities are there in Nokia cross-domain as well. You can switch to any of them.
Nokia multi national company, having good experience with Nokia. Work related good impress with customer like idea others. Friendly management with best skills providing.
It was great feelings working with Nokia. Work culture is good but need to fight with the competitors for retail space. Need a stretch sometime due to work pressure.
Pros
No Free Lunches
Cons
Stretchable Working Hours
Nokia basically Finnish company and polluted with local management policy & administration across all levels. From top to bottom. It was chaos totally
Pros
Tea, Snacks, Lunch will provide & cost will deduct from your salary.
Cons
Poor management and administration
A relaxed environment with a lot of scope for research work. you can write papers, submit ideas, contribute to standards, bring in product differentiation.
If you working in Nokia as a On Roll employee, So here lots of benefits for him as compared to working on Third party basis. I recommend you to work in Nokia as Permanent employee.
A very decent work culture. An open culture that enables everyone who wishes and want to grow is given equal opportunity. A technological company which ensures you learn about telecom end to end
Great working environment , everybody helps the new joinee. Salary is good and in training time we can come across really new things . It's great to work here.
Could do Better. Talent not much appreciated. Salary wise low. Office Politics. Overall very nice work culture. Good People. Learned everything new while observing people.
We are in a fast growing industry so we have to update our self because when a costomer arrived in Shop his more than knowledge about a smartphone from us so be ready always is most important part.
Things you can learn in Nokia are teamwork, analytical thinking approach, managing fast-paced work, knock every learning opportunity. On the other hand, you wouldn't be able to maintain a balance between Job Work and life, no Job security, no benefits.
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Long Hours
Good product company to work for . Great work life balance. Nice facilities. Nice management. relaxed work culture , untill you finish your work on time there is no enforced work timings , which is really good to have as differet people have different productive timing. The growth is quite stagnant , not quite sure of other location but this review is about Bangalore , India .
Its a good place to work ,you have work life balance. WFH option is also there in some teams. salary hike is ok as per normal companies.job security is also there.
You will get work-life balance. Quality of work is way ahead. Awesome work culture. Aweosome food. Nice facilities. Nice management. Work wise realy great company, greate salary in india greate place to work
I maintain my daily dairy to do my daily task. I learn about new ideas and how to use to 4 quadrants in daily life. I Learn about management level work and value differences at work place culture. The hardest part of job like if any kind of complication regarding in logistics related work i.e Import- Export shipment handling with CHA or customs department. enjoyable part like during work load and mainly I would say at the time of this Pandemic situation, people all working from home and how to do adjustment and how to communicate with people to make things happens.
In Nokia am worked at relaxed and enjoy with office hours.Here working culture is good and management also easy to mingle with all employees.To learn & develop my growth potential that contributes to the success of the organization, coordinate with my team members and leverage the gained experience to elevate my career growth in the customer support & related matters.
Management are not at all serious about the company future, only everyone pretends to work there and only thinking about own projects. No proper career growth, it's all project based working with innovating sqeezing technique by managers and in return only to throw some peanut in time of salary.
Pros
Not much but educational portal is good with good contents
Cons
Other that educational portal all other things are con
Was a good experience working at Nokia, had a chance to gain more knowledge for carrier improvement. Good atmosphere. Kaizen, Problem solving techniques,QMS
It is my first experience so I am saying on this behalf that the Nokia is a first company in India has been providing theirs electronic items which is liked by every person
  1. Employee Reviews