Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd
View all Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd reviews

Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd

Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd Employee Review

I'm always enjoy my work

I'm always enjoy my work and fun with co-employee in free time and we help each other to any problem and and we celebrated all festival and occasions I have got more memory in my working time with Northcorp.

Same location

Great workplace to learn and grow

A great company to work for. I had a good work-life balance. Manager is very good and cooperative. There is no micro management. No issues with annual leaves. Software Technologies is growing and thriving. I recommend Northcorp to my friends

Productive open place

This company culture as ‘open’ which indicates a welcoming attitude and friendly environment to work in. Even though it seems to contrast the competitiveness that must be present in high-performing companies like Google, the word encourages job seekers to make different – more positive assumptions about the company. An open culture could also refer to being flexible and comfortable with change.

Knowledge and fun

Here i got an idea about .Net framework,how to write code and how to establish the connection with SQL server ,really enjoyed working,all co-workers were really supporting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question