Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd

Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

I'm always enjoy my work and fun with co-employee in free time and we help each other to any problem and and we celebrated all festival and occasions I have got more memory in my working time with Northcorp.
A great company to work for. I had a good work-life balance. Manager is very good and cooperative. There is no micro management. No issues with annual leaves. Software Technologies is growing and thriving. I recommend Northcorp to my friends
This company culture as โ€˜openโ€™ which indicates a welcoming attitude and friendly environment to work in. Even though it seems to contrast the competitiveness that must be present in high-performing companies like Google, the word encourages job seekers to make different โ€“ more positive assumptions about the company. An open culture could also refer to being flexible and comfortable with change.
Here i got an idea about .Net framework,how to write code and how to establish the connection with SQL server ,really enjoyed working,all co-workers were really supporting.
I learn how to become a good software developer.how to mange work problems and make solution for any problem. i got a good team to work together.they help me to a complete professional programmer..
There are lot of process and due to which there are lot of tools , teams to manage those tools and data base flow ...with in the system . Which lead to duplicate review on the data and tool. there are teams located in different parts of the world , and we used to interact them for clarity and closing the issues
working with mindful and mature leaders collaborative and helpful team. There are teams located in different parts of the world , and we used to interact them for clarity and closing the issues.
Very good organisation to work with however salary increment is very low.Lot of learning opportunities on Advanced technologies .Work life balance is good. Multiple programs conducted to keep yourself updated with new skills..
Learned Much with company and had good culture of working style and Management is very good, there is no Hardest part of the job i have enjoyed here and its very flexible of working in Northcorp
Usually one is not asked to leave the job even if the project is over.offers good medical coverage.pay package is at par with the industry but advancement in career is highly subjective.
Good place to work at. good project to learn a lot from. work life balance is good. I would like to refer my friends to this organization. Overall it is a good concern
Good environment to work, excellent company, you will learn lot, management is good, appraisal are good, good growth for freshers, time flexible, good learning
You can work relax. less work pressure. Good place to use your innovative ideas. They should concentrate more on salary & benefits to make it best place for employees.
Productive and really good organization to work in. Very competitive with latest technologies. Very good with policies. Only issue with low salary, and high expectation.
Friendly work culture. Great exposure. Free learn new things. Team mates very cooperative Flexible office timing. Healthy Environment Other activities to get rid of routine work.
Over 1.5 years of IT experience in banking domain as a Operations Engineer Determined severity of incidents, problems, troubleshoots, resolves or refers to appropriate technical staff as appropriate to determine root cause analysis and correction.
Overall okay experience. huge politics and management favors it. Very less learning opportunities and HR not supportive to you. If you're favorite of your manager, there's no stopping to your career.
Northcorp is very good company to work. I learned lot of things.Management is very helpful and supportive. Working culture is really good. I would like to recommend every one to join NORTHCORP.
It is the best company to start the career for a fresher many things to learn and you have a good working environment and skillful people and helping people with good heart
Happy to work with northcorp as I can see there are scope for learning new technologies, Updating technical skills, Improving soft skills like customer handling, quick learning, communicating to higher management, etc.
The overall experience of working in HCL was good. The management under which I worked was really helpful and gave opportunities to learn and grow. Good company to start your IT career.