Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd

Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews for Java Developer

Good to Start your Career"

For fresher, It will give you a nice training experience and will introduce you to corporate world. Policies are good in this Company.Job stability and security for a long time.

Great work Environment

Great learning experience,good team workLearning opportunities, good work life balanceNorthcorp is a good company to start our career in IT industry, Gives good training to freshers,

This is the finest internship company All the Java developer give me best knowledge to me .I recommend to my all friends to take live projects training in it and I enhance my knowledge .

Great Company

Nice Facilities Competitive package Brilliant Team A lot of learning opportunities. -Great company to work with - Great culture It is good to work because of friendliness and environment is peaceful.

Best company

No identification for some hard working employees. Who are working from last 2 - 5 years or joined as a trainee and still working there, this people not getting the salary as per the industry standards.

Everything is good

Good company for beginners as the training offered is one of the best in industry Work life balance and employee friendly Good for freshers. If you get project then u can learn a lot.

A good and ethical company

Productive and really good organization to work in. Very competitive with latest technologies. Very good with policies. Only issue with low salary, and high expectation.

Very good work culture

It has very good variable work culture. Friendly staff. Vary good company for IT/Networking opportunities to work. Lots of project Job security Onsite opportunity

Great Company to work for Northcorp Software

Benefits and salary are great! All management levels were very nice, approachable and definitely have an open door policy. I had to leave for personal reasons and was told I could come back in a year with no problem.

Good luck 👍 to all

Maintaining work balance. Have fun activities and Very informative, Excellent Management department and the Team leads. Good for fresher's. Have lot of team sport, very collaborative and also competitive job. Some time the work seems to be slow paced.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd?

Everything is good, healthy work culture and promotes work life balance.

Friendly to work Good atmosphere Flexibility to switch the role On site opportunities are plenty Food facilities are good. Nice Office Environment Good Management Lots of Opportunities.

All Good

Salary is good and is amazing good working atmosphere and team Nice Office Environment Good Management Lots of Opportunities Good company for your growth and also for people who start their career

Very good company. Good learning

Easy to work Lots of people in team will make easy work life balance Good facilities Northcorp Software name itself is enough More politics Less development work more support.

Good Work culture

Recruitment is the hiring process but HR is more broader. HR works with hiring, firing, performance development and training, making database of employees etc.

Good environment or good team.

Excellent Company, Good place for Freshers. If you are a fresher then definitely you should opt for this company. One of the best companies I have ever seen.