Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd

Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews for PHP Developer

I would like to recommend this company to others as this company has too good working environment and work life balance is there. And employees will get everything that they are expecting from their employer.
The company provides a great working environment. You will definitely enjoy working here as the leads, managers and colleagues share a great bond and quarterly parties just add to the enjoyment.
You will have a work life balance, lot of learning opportunity. Infosys has lot of internal certifications for your skill and domain. If you are ready to learn and work its the best place.
ā€¢ Flexible work timings. ā€¢ Friendly and cooperative staff. ā€¢ Sufficient work life balance . ā€¢ Job satisfaction. Huge exposure to learn new technologies from the best.
Pros
Cons
I really feel it is a great place to work.. Good work life balance.. Good Perks. Free food. Awesome environment. Join here only if you are a full-time employee to enjoy all the perks of the company. Otherwise I would strongly recommend not
Extremely competitive package, good office culture, quite good work life balance.1. Friendly and cooperative staff 2. Sufficient work life balance 3. Ontime salary
I want to share my experience with wipro. When I went to join there, I found very good Environment around me. They were very supportive, they always motivates.