Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd

Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Job security / Relaxation in job

Great opportunitiesGreat diversity and cultureBest in class infrastructureSystem and process is greatOverall great experienceEasy to work there forever

awesome work palace

Good Place to work with good Management.A place where they identify your skills and make you grow Nice packages , they need your hard work dedication and alight will always support you...

awesome work palace and

Good Work culture

Recruitment is the hiring process but HR is more broader. HR works with hiring, firing, performance development and training, making database of employees etc.

Good and Supportive Environment

I want to share my experience with wipro. When I went to join there, I found very good Environment around me. They were very supportive, they always motivates.

good environment and nice office family

Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. I have been working at Best Company full-time for less than a year.

Good environment or good team.

Excellent Company, Good place for Freshers. If you are a fresher then definitely you should opt for this company. One of the best companies I have ever seen.

not worthy of time

I did training there because of health issues i took too much leave and on the basis of my evaluation they decide to keep me as a trainee not as a employee . They did not give a second chance to me , my health was not in my hand . They fire people easily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd