Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd

Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Job security / Relaxation in job

Great opportunitiesGreat diversity and cultureBest in class infrastructureSystem and process is greatOverall great experienceEasy to work there forever

Good place to work an learn

Good place to work an learn. They offer good package too.It has been more than 2 years and I have learned a lot. Got many opportunities and appreciation.

Informative and Gaining Knowledge.

Taking all initiatives to give your Best shot in what ever or which ever Project is assigned and sharing your knowledge with the respective teams to Improve stability of the respective Track or Project.

Great Environment

The company provides a great working environment. You will definitely enjoy working here as the leads, managers and colleagues share a great bond and quarterly parties just add to the enjoyment.

productive and learning

Norhcorp is a great place to work, but Salary they are providing is very less to service. The facilities and scope for employees are really appreciating.

Excellent place to work and fun...

Good Place to work. Learnt many new things during my work. Work place culture is very good and refreshing Management is very good in managing all activities.

Best Company

Employee oriented company. Provides good opportunity to explore new technologies. More onsite opportunities. Global Leader in IT Services , Digital & Business Solutions. Secured Work space Onsite Opportunities Job Security Training & Learning Strong Platform to Grow in Specific Technology

Excellent company to work with Northcorp Software

Everyone gets enough space to grow and lot of support from seniors to learn more. Not a place for non-performers I highly recommend Northcorp Software Technologies as one of the best places to work. I have been working here since 2 years and have learnt a lot. The Seniors here are very helpful. They mentor the junior team members and really ensure that the junior team members are successful and are learning on the job.

Good Company to Start Your Career

1. It is a good Company for start your career. Seniors are very helpful and It is a good place to learn new things. 2. Northcorp Software gives you the platform where you can explore yourself. 3. The Company Environment is too good. 4. Flexible Timings. 5. Managers, Seniors, Colleagues all members are very supportive.

Best environment and friendly culture

The work culture of Northcorp is what makes it special. Being hired as a Graduate Trainee, 3 months of intense and updated training is conducted by professionals. The work culture is friendly and result oriented. Incentives and perks are another plus point.

Opportunities and Learning

It has been a good experience so far with IBM, job culture, learning opportunities are good. I enjoy doing my work, only thing is that salary is not at par as per the experience, IBM is good at providing job security

Excellent opportunities.

Energetic work environment, learning new technologies, trainings, lots of onsite opportunities. Respect & Recognition for talented individuals and teams, good work life balance

Good Learning Experience

A job security, however the package was very low for me. apart from that everything was good, culture, workplace, fun activities, engagement. Overall a good and a knowledgeable experience.

Good Employer to work with Northcorp Software.

I enjoyed working at The Good because they are a lean team of people who really cared about what they are doing. We all had the autonomy and support to do the best job we could. I was honest and professional with superiors and colleges and received the same in return.

Fantastic company

I worked at The Good for several months and was consistently impressed by how GOOD they are. I've worked at several startups where it felt like the whole place was always burning down and everyone ran around stressed, and The Good was the exact opposite: everybody worked calmly and happily, and absolutely enjoyed each other's company. The team welcomed me with open arms and were all very kind the whole time I worked there. They care about their workers and it shows: the whole office uses ergonomic chairs and adjustable sit/stand desks, and good coffee and healthy snacks are provided. On Fridays the team usually stops work early to hang out and unwind over tasty food and drinks (not mandatory) which I very much enjoyed. It was nice to get to know my coworkers, and they're all very smart people which led to some wonderful conversations. I'll really miss working there!

positive culture and good working environment

It was overall good experience working at Northcorp. aim was to do your role part and give your 100% from your side.Customer satisfaction was prime concern that need to be fulfilled. rest environment and work culture is cool.

It is very good company

Culture and Environment are awesome with ample opportunity to learn and grow quick. good environment employeement rules are good. Salary is really great including the benefits

Healthy and good environment

Its a good company to work with. Employer friendly. Management is very helpful. Quick on responses Motivational environment Over all a very good company to work with apart from salary.

Overall good

Too much politics though not too much stress but salary ir pretty low in this competitive market, low hike but good work life balance, too much to learn

Balanced and good work culture

A very good place to work and had a very good balance work life. Strong skills structure and robust environment. Only concern with appraisal increment.

Challenging, past paced, High Learning curve

High learning curve, challenging quota's, supportive. Professional environment. Good salary, Great team spirit. Great extra perks suchs as breakfast and lunch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northcorp Software Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question