NORTHERN RAILWAY

NORTHERN RAILWAY Employee Reviews

India22 reviews

This is govt. Sector.

This is good platform for civil engineer. I found much knowledge and more knowledge about civil engineering. I want obtain all skill Of civil engineering and improving myself for reach high level.

It added practical learning of the engineering science and techniques to apply.

There remein a six week duration of training and the essentials of basics of maitenance of coaches were taught. The design elements of coaches were explained.

A new hands-on experience into the world of architecture.

The job for the design project with Northern Railways helped me ain insight in to the practical world and how to deal with the clients, their demands, on site changes. It was a hollistic experience into the world of architecture.

Excellent

Good thing about my working experience in northern railway is there is very helpful and friendly service,I learn from the northern railway is be honest an hardworking I our Life, very good management, good workplace,

I like northern Railway job M very happy my new platform

i like northern Railway special for job because my new platform in my life m very happy i am happy part of the northern Railway serive Plz u select m

Lovable

I worked as an observer physical therapist here. The staff was very friendly. I got exposure to a vast variety of patients including orthopaedic, neurologic, pediatric and geriatric.

Hard Work

I'm done 6 weeks training from Coach Care Centre, Delhi. Where I'm learnt how to maintain a train. It is a good place to work according to the mechanical view point.

What is a workplace

In my opinion workplace is like a game of 'Bridge' where we enjoy the challenge of winning. The most awesome feeling gets over you when you achieve the maximum with the minimum of input.

Pros

I would prefer company conveyance

Cons

Working long hours is still part of job.

Haapy with work

Fery fast work and mindly tension with the costomer Comfertable with staff Some people have good behaviour And enjoy the time of job Salery get with time

Pros

1 hour

Cons

8 hours

its a great place on wheels with food and clients.

i belong to be a industry where we work more then what we payed of but i love to work because our basic need and experience is getting more pleasant day by day .i love working here i usually meet to all corporate of pharma industry , politician motivators , bureaucrat and so many wonder full people . i look upon the service which is great in my absence , we motivate our guest for more travelling in shatabdi and Rajdhani.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NORTHERN RAILWAY?

I was just a trainee there

I was just a trainee there. Went for an internship. Working hours: 6-7 Hours/day hardest part of the job: It was in the outskirts. Not easily approachable

I love the job, my services has been dispensed with due to my superannuation, even today I have been called by the officers of Northern Railway for services due to my long experience (since the computerization started in NR/LKO).

coach care center where trolley in and out and checking and maintenance.

i love to work there. there everyone is so polite and knowledge-full. good organization and huge too. there is so many things to learn like how a organization is work together and manage the things that seems so hard. every one is perfect in their jobs and there mechanical staff and electrical staff every one is so polite and well behaved.

good environment for work

learned about patient care. co-workers was good in teaching me about nursing care. learned to deal with emergencies. watching patient recovery from disease is good.

During the issue of budget allotment we have to work for 10-12 hours

My co workers are very cooperative in nature and helpful. They always help each other on every occasion, it may be official or personnel.

Pros

lunch are very low price available in out canteen

Cons

It was fun working there

worked as trainee not an employee so I was learning lots of new engineering . I learnt about superchargers, governors, fuel injectors, blowers, piston, cylinder head.

Pros

cheap lunch

Cons

management

Government organisation of India involved in transportation of Goods, Passenger and other auxilary services

Northern Railway is a professionally managed organisation with nine departments headed by a specialized Indian Service Officers. I have climbed up the ladder in this organisation and has been inducted as an Indian Railway Accounts Service Officer.Northern Railway comprises of 5 Division and 5 Workshops. The present assignment is challenging as Northern Railway is in the process of regulating the Service Tax implementation,

Pros

As a Class I Officer, entitled to 6 sets of privilege passes, entitled to travel free over the Indian Railway system, in 2AC for self and family.

Cons

Nothing adverse

average

i learned repairing of transformer,motors,pumps and refrigerators

Pros

good exposure

Cons

linient workers

Explore new things.

hard work for few hours. maintenence of the coach of indian railways managing the works and procedure that should take part for tha particular coach. my co workers were the labours and my senior and have to obey what my senior says and the labour what i says. time management for each of the coach was the hardest job. a lot of learning from there.

Pros

holidays

Cons

complete work for the day till any time.

fun workplace

good enjoyable and so much is there to learngood managementvery co-operative management

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long working hours

Com.Track laying,maintenance(manual),with machine also.

All type of railway track work completed sucessfully with out any failure.31Yr accident free servicein indian railway.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NORTHERN RAILWAY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NORTHERN RAILWAY