Northern Trust Corp.

Northern Trust Corp. Employee Reviews

Found 361 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,225 reviews

Hectic Work

If you can work for longer hours and varying shifts, NT is a place for you. Growth can be rapid compared to other financial institutions.Bonus and hikes can be very minimal. Don't have much expectations.

Pros

Door to Door Cab Service

Cons

Long Hours, Night Shift

Great

Great atmosphere to be with and to learn new things about the market. Work life balance is great. People are well mature and no gossips I can say compared to otherer places. Can look for long term here with stress-free layout

Pros

Work culture, learnings, knowledge

Cons

Not much I can see

Employee centric organisation, lot of people with long tenures, retains old folks

Loved the culture of training and participation in initiatives beyond work. Solid transport, facilities and policies for employees. Love the senior management's presentation by way of town halls.The mid level management can do better.Managers need to come into production over just being people managers.

Pros

Good employee centric policies, long tenures

Cons

Mid level management, identification of top performers and appreciating them is weak

Good

It was great experience at Northern Trust, market operations team is bit hectic and stressful all the time however, it felt great after being associated with such great company for almost two years.

APAC team

The work was amazing until I was Night shift. When got transferred to APAC team ( day shift ) the life became so tough that , I did not even have time to eat my breakfast or lunch. I had to skip my lunch and the work load is so much that even our team lead will ask us to build pressure and push ourselves. Work life balance is not at all there in APAC . If I login at morning 6:30 am , I log off at evening 8 to 8:30pm. And the biggest thing is , we work this much and just get less salary.

Na

Good except few people in the management,actually the promotion policies are very simple . Apart from that the work environment was very friendly which is not like other service industries

Pros

Work environment is so relaxed.

Cons

As mentioned promotion are easy

Healthy atmosphere for the beginners

My first job and it has helped me grow in the external world full of competitions. Boosted up my knowledge with enough support and made me worth to move forward independently.

Pros

Transport facilities

Fun workplace

It is really a good place to workThe work culture is amazingNot much stressful jobIt is flexibleOverall it is the best company to start the career with.

Best company

Best company for freshers and very good work environment and also good work culture. Encouraged to build our career strongly and helps to grow professionally.

Pros

Culture and opportunities

Cons

No cons

Excellent

Great work life balance and very ethical organization which sets realistic expectations with the employees and gives equal opportunities to the employees .

Jobs at Northern Trust Corp.

See more jobs

Northern Trust is one of best company to work. They have nice work cultur

. They do proper management. The best which I like is NT always look forward in regarding women safety. They have good pay scale. They also focus on activities like CR APD

good place to work

Northern Trust Corporation is a financial services company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois that caters to corporations,institutional investors, and ultra-high net worth individuals. It is one of the largest banks in the United States and one of the oldest banks in continuous operation. Working in NT helps to manage your personal life and work.

Best company to work for

Best company to work for. Good work life balance and flexibility. Good people to work with . Only cons is old systems and technology. Need to get updated

Northern Trust is a good organisation for experienced employees. The work offered is stressful and work life balance is a little low. The salary offered is better than competitors.

Fun and productive work place

It is a actually a suitable place for a beginner to kick start their career. freshers will get a good learning platform and improve their performance.

workplace

i have learned so many things from this company like environment or new challenges and how to handle clients and them documents even team goals to achieve on time.

Unnecessary stress in few Teams

Few Teams are manipulative , they don't want to pass information to keep dependency. Management doesn't help in this regard. They are just concerned about the counts, they don't break their head until issue pops up.

Good firm to the beginner

Good company which made me learn about the financial market and understand the basic concepts and also gave me an fair understanding of how to managing the people .

Good company to work for

A good company to work for and Recommend to join. Good working environment and chance to work with global peers in day to day work activities.Good culture and nice perks are given.

Pretty good place to start your career.

Company culture is very open. Always strives to keep the work life balance in Equilibrium. People are accomodative. And the new Pune office facility is state of art.

Investment bank services

Handling client sensitive accounts. Managing books of NT,client and the vendor. Good work atmosphere with competitive and collaborative colleagues. Good work space

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Trust Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Northern Trust Corp. with