NOVO Medi Sciences Pvt ltd

NOVO Medi Sciences Pvt ltd Employee Reviews

My Job profile is to handle senior accountant responsibilities alongwith Admin responsibilities. Salary is on time with professional behavior towards employees.
Baykaar ,3rd class company... Don't join.. don't spoil your career...3 month job It's like local company.. no one take responsibility of anything... It's like stk company... very bad name in Market... Stk payment and goods stolen..
Pros
Good culture as no one will ask you anything, uncertainty as no one kws wen salary expenses come here
Cons
No learning, no working culture...
They will terminate you without any notice and salary is also delayed. Work profile is not defined. They will give you any work and you have to do it.
Managing verticals are top notch. Young and dynamic. Best company to perform and grow. A performer can grow from a sales person to a sales head in a span of few years.
Pros
Work ambience
Cons
None.
There should be an option for negative star rating to describe this organization. Take any parameter, this Company is a nightmare. Don't even think of joining this company.
Cons
Overall good experience. I have been working for more than a year. Gave me a lot of opportunity to learn new things and mentored me well. Management is very co-operative. Overall a good experience
Pros
Gives freedom in your work, Gives opportunity to handle other projects, Good office hours, Close proximity from station
Cons
Nothing in specific
While working this company i never ever feel the day was hard. How Aggressively we have to work in this competitive market. very good management. worked in tirunelveli headquarter. in tirunelveli handling stack holders is bit complicate. Achieving october month target. i am the top performer among our teammates.
Pros
Cons
no time limit
Over all the company is ok, but the admin part is not too good and also the pressure which was also too high. There is no job security to the employees not only in sales but also in all departments.
Working in NOVO is not good experience.I learned that to be great at work you have to develop yourself as company like does not develops nor gives any product training even for technical products like Vaccines.Co-workers are so insecure that no one talks each other
Pros
Learn how to develop your self
Cons
no on job training