NSEit

NSEit Employee Reviews

India23 reviews

workcompanynseitexperiencemanagementtimeclientsalary

Somewhat Productive or Fun at workplace

Overall work experience is good except holiday and increment problem. Fun to work.Holiday issue is there.Culture is good.Need to come on Holidays sometime.

Pros

Work Experience is Good

Cons

Holiday and Increment is less

Bad Management and Projects

Lot of politics amongst management, good projects are gone only legacy and data related projects remain. This company is better suited as a last resort to someone who didn't get a job elsewhere.

NSEit insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good place to work only if you are on permanent role

I had been hired on temporary role and was assigned to mangalore office. The problem was salary which was too low for my experience and company doesn't hire permanent role. They hire For contract and ask us to work for same. Work life culture is not good too. At a times no off during weekends too. You can join here only if you want to start your career. If you are experienced, then this is not the right place to work

Pros

No work pressure

Cons

Extended long hours and no weekoffs at a times

it executive

good working place.salary on time. the working place in my office is very good. some time i work in tress during online exams. more than one enjoyle par

Hard Worker

able to learn quickly,Hard Worker , like to work in good company environments. In previous company i learn how to manage crowd and deal with the clients.

Good beginning for College students

Its a good beginning for college students job career. No work pressure. If you are looking for Started career in job then go there. Feel to free for interview.

Comfortable

If onrole jobs avilable then definitely superb otherwise at contract basis no security and surety so next time i want to on role job at NSEIT no contract besis

Friendly co-workers

Good for freshers in terms of exposure that they receive during on-job training. Get to learn and experience various phases of SDLC. Not good if planning for long term.

Good

Currently working on the Client side of NSEIT .Overall good experience at client side.Its a year at the client side,good enough transparency by the company for the employees on client side.

Fun work place , Detail knowledge about market setllments

In NSEIT i got opportunity to work abroad and experience some new work culture of outside India . Various product knowledge and requirements of client as per products . Team leading experience .

It's good for you if you join as a fresher.

NSEIT mostly hires employees whom they want to work at their client place, they hire testers mostly so in case if you are a tester with around one or more years of experience they will hire you. There will be around three rounds of interview. FIrst will be telephonic round where the HR team will take details about your salary and work experience. If you pass then you will be asked to go for the interview at client place. If you pass at client place then next round will be again by HR team to discuss salary. Once finalized they will ask for all the documents from you and then the next day you can resume working at client place.

Pros

Good Clientele

Cons

All Details wont be given, Overworked at client place 12 hour everyday, No extra time pay, if you come to office on holiday no extra pay given, very poor HR, Over extended notice period 3 months, No work life balance

nseit

work online exams and center exams. any other location this work is good but salary will not good this hard work. 1 Not daily work 2 come soon project at a time. 3 Not any rule this company and change rule at a time. 4 this company not a bad but not high profile this company , i am not like this work etc.

Good job

I like the job of nseit. They provide all facilities like T.A D.A and much more . They gave us our own decisions to work in other cities. And i have great experience in nseit

Candidates are not given good projects.

Management is worst. Company will select you for developer profile and they will put you in the technical support project. They will not assign you work and projects as per their commitments made after your selection process. I am not satisfied with the kind of management made in NSEIT. Not having good projects.

Pros

Saturday and Sunday Off

Cons

Worst management.

It's good to have bad experiences in life

Think & do your research 100 times before joining. Promising before joining and horrible after. No consistentency and clarity in business plans. Absolute ego clashes.

Pros

May be some opportunity to learn a bit.

Cons

Only apple polishing works, very opportunists people, no walk the talk

A very good company to start a carrier in dz

It's a very exciting company for the learners that which will provide different locations to work and travel all over India it's main purpose is to conduct online exams

My job is 7 months Contract job,one of the best Experience and learnt a lot from this company,boosted my management and admin skills.

I joined for a Contract basis for this company as a Chief Proctor,conducting exams in different venues,colleges including in the centre has boosted my management skill within me. Daily conducting exams such as Insurance,Aadhar,banking promotional exams from morning to evening will be the day for us in this company including handling queries of customer and different colleges and venue spocs. I learn admin skills,team managing,and interpersonal skills effectively in this company and am very grateful to have this opportunity in my carreer. Though management of this company directly not falls to me as am hired through consultancy ,have a good response about the management. overall work place is nice and its culture to develop ourselves.the hardest part is timings,sometimes travelling,sometimes till issue solves have to take responsilbilty to conduct exams. Enjoyable part of the job is workplace,good employees and good salary and incentives for this position.

Fun loving working environment

Employer is very much on goal but not focus on personal life for ex: not granting leave when it is family problem or very important issues

Pros

Salary on fixed date

Cons

Not giving allowance when it is duly required

good company

I was happy in that company but due to my personal problems i had left the company.working with this company was great for me

Learning curve in NSEIT

Every day is different day for us, every day we do new things, work is not repetitive except management reports. When new projects come to NSEIT, we all get involve and complete the project before deadlines

Pros

Friennd

Cons

Management, Compansation

Good workplace

Learned do much of knowledge. Co-workers are very productive. But no support from management team as well as from managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSEit. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NSEit with

Learn about NSEit in popular locations

• NSEit