Nspira Management services pvt ltd

Nspira Management services pvt ltd Employee Reviews

India24 reviews

workcompanymanagementworkingplacelifejoblearn

Workplace culture

I like the way I do my work all cultures was good and I happy working here.they are understood when I took for my personal reason. Supportive staff and all the management.

not a Fun environment for the young or freshers. run by elderly people, not a corporate setting.

management is difficult to deal with at times. no incentives, no hikes, no congratulatory behaviour when you deliver what's asked. not a very encouraging environment for freshers.

Nspira Management services pvt ltd insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good At work

Supportive management for doing our work, incase any problem happen they clear as soon as possible, my rating to company 5 star. Jobs are available in all over india

It was a good experience

It was my first job with Nspira, and I would say that the management, staff, and co-workers are good, helpful, and experienced. The environment among the colleagues is nice and cheerful, but also competitive.

freely work place and comport with my colleagues and Team lead.

i m doing Payroll process in every month generated release as per management instructions i fel comfort to work with my peers and Team lead.its good opportunity to work.

Pros

As on outside meetings or GD's provide food coupons

Cons

based on long hours mon-sat --9:30 to 6:30

Knowledgeable

I have gained so much knowledge after working with the company and got to know many new techniques in the field of construction.Had to talk with many vendors and Develop interpersonal skills

Productive and Competitive.

We have scope of Learning , implement and good place to work. Those who have good desire to develop can work . It is educational sales Thank you

productive and career growth environment

working at nspira enables me to grow trough life builting at organisational development . the management was friendly and cares for employees. the challenging part of the job is they give all their work load to employees and enables employees to solve, develop and present the employees with own work and they learned. this enables they individuality with adding up of group. totally a perfect working culture to grow in regarding of career.

The Hardest part of the job

It is a good company. But in want growth in my life. But here some work pressure is there. Need to work in sundays and festivals also. Salary is also good

Good for Good and Bad for Bad

Cool place to learn and nurture yourself. Great Environment Salaries will be paid on time Work life balance will be little Hectic Good Company to grow

wasting of our time to work there

Totally wasting of our time to work there because no increments no job security no any other benefits. there is no proper accommodation facility at out of station.

Good company for work

Very good atmosphere and working culture for learn new approaches and skills to get higher productivity. The time management of group is very good. nice one.

Completely filled with politics

Working for nspira is really a dream for teaching profession .Academics are excellent but politics play vital role in the organization.The major problem was that there was no proper supervision in the high level

Pros

No pros

Cons

No proper hrs

Friendly Environment

This company have friendly management, no work pressure, good cafeteria , Outing lunch and salary benefits. I should definitely prefer this company for my friends.

Enjoy working with Nspira

I am Thank full for giving me the opportunities for professional and personal development that you have provided me during my tenure. I have enjoyed working for Nspira Management Services and appreciate the support provided to me during my tenure in Nspira.

Target based

Here I enjoyed of myself the work with solid targets n felt i should have been given more work n more salary.I learnt discipline n dedication in my leadership while controlling the down layer of AGMs really admirable but i need to grow...,

Pros

perks n incentives

Cons

no holidays

its overall good

the co. is overall good and it helps to me to increase my skill and there are many opportunities. but in that company there is repeated work for some days .

We train teachers and develop the content

Yes Nspira is a very good company where I learnt lots of things. Like developing content working under pressure and to handle a team strongly. Making documents for the magazines every month. Training the teachers of Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad.

Pros

We try to launch the magazines.

Cons

When work is there shd work long hours.

productive

Work place is Good.Management is very supptive.Work hard and enjoy.For better prospect, required to change.Team is really good and work with loyal towards the organisation.

Effective work place

Learned so many things in organisations regarding personal and professional life. It helps me to develop my self and improved my work capacity levels.

Pros

Company tours and additional benifits

Cons

Perfect timing in work place

Deciplainary and fun environment.

It's very good to learn and do work here. At present I love to work in this working culture. there won't be bossosum. and the colliegues are simple awesome.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nspira Management services pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Nspira Management services pvt ltd with

• Nspira Management services pvt ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?