NTPC Limited

NTPC Limited Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Noida, Uttar Pradesh25 reviews

Government job with vast infrastructure

I was a summer intern at NTPC so i couldnt experience the culture there, but the company is fantastic to work for and the job security and perks are amazing, with great food at the canteen.

100 percent perfection

I learned how to manage group of 10 to 12 people working under me. the hardest part of the job is to keep engage people working under me.the most enjoyable part of the job is that i like to give orders to my team members.

NTPC Limited insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Did my internship

Everything was amazing and fun to work. Learned a lot, senior people were very supportive. Worked on a purchasing project. Researched through NTPC literature.

About Workplace

it is such a nice explorer of work done as part of my life i worked here for various department of NTPC in Consultancy Wing,but work is like routine very day there is no changing , so i want to change my work environment .

There are ample opportunities to work and learn in NTPC. I have worked in the design of switchyard upto 765kV. Also at site during execution of 660MW thermal units.

maha nav ratna company

It is one of the best organization to work with in India. Employee oriented and gives good exposure. handsome salary but has transferable policy. stagnation in higher management.

Pros

excellent salary

Cons

transferable job

Very formal work environment

It's a government organization that works in the energy sector. The work culture is very formal and has an attendance system. Over a decent place to work at.

technical

A highly technical job with a focus on engineering and complex problem-solving. Also, company is shifting focus to renewable energy and hence emphasis is on solar and nuclear

Knowledgeable and Better Future

Maintaining, Scanning & Storing all Vendor's File, related to QA&I Dept. Responsible for uploading all vendor files on NTPC websites. Assisting to senior officer with dept. works.

Fun working here

Work culture is good,infrastructure is amazing,staff is good and coperative ,a good environment for learning and a proper management ,so its quite easy to adjust also

Pros

Good environment for work

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NTPC Limited?

Nice

Great company...great people..nice atmosphere. Really care for employee needs. Enjoyed a lot and learn soo many things. Facilities are very much for employee.

very nice work culture

I worked as an Intern.lovely food and nice work environment. Huge library for studying. near to the metro station.I did internship in designing part..

Excellent

Fine work life balance, well laid systems and procedures, long hierarchy, helpful coworkers, very good work culture, salary is comparatively lesser but post retirement benefits are huge.

Pros

job security

Cons

less exposure

productive working experience

NTPC provided opportunities for working on master plans and developing landscape plans which has benefited me to a great extent.

Pros

comfortable and productive working

Cons

less salary

Learned a lot.

Worked for 8 hours a day on Linux environment to develop an SMS gateway and server. Very supportive management. Developed a long lasting relationship with seniors and mentors.

The work done under the title “ PROCUREMENT; WORK POLICY & AWARD OF CONTRACT AT NTPC Ltd. ” represents not just my efforts to realize the goal of learning & training; in fact it reflects a combination of guidance, recommendations & suggestions of a number of people. It has been one of the most enriching experiences for me to work along with employees of one of the best-managed organization, a company rightly considered as one of the Maharatna in the public sector of the country

Educational and Productive

I was an Intern in CQA department of NTPC EOC. I worked on a project related to LT Cables under the guidance of Sr. Engineer in relevant department.

Pros

Amazing work culture

Cons

Highly proffessional and technocratic company

It is the best public sector undertakings of maharatna status ,which has earned very high profits for decades and decades....I am proud having been associated with it for around three decades

Productie place/enthusiasmistic environment

Housekeeping & estate maintenance. 2. Give training & induction to housekeeping supervisors & house boys. 3. Coordinating with vendors towards of edible food items for associate & timely service. 4. Maintaining the stocks & providing hygiene environment.

Pros

Free sodexo coupons, Transport

Cons

Long working hrs

My training period at NTPC was excellent. From management to surrounding , everything had a positive attitude. The trainers were very co-operative and helped whenever needed. It has nice canteens and the food quality was good.

fun and productive workplace

systematic day, great co workers, learned a lot like how to manage things, maintain files, use of special softwares for testing and other equipments. learnt about guages and other measuring instruments.

Pros

government job

Cons

food and transport

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTPC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NTPC Limited with