NTPC Limited

NTPC Limited Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager9 reviews
India9 reviews

A good workplace.

A good workplace for the learner and the fresher. Provide a wide exposure in the are of electricity generation. Tariff, CERC Regulations. Sap is an additional advantage for the beginner.

Big company.but it is the worst employer.Psycho management.Tough life.Remote location posting.You will not be posted in your home state.No sleep.

I regret joining NTPC.The payment is not good enough compared to the work.Most of the times employees are posted in remote locations other than their home states.Even if anyone is posted in their home state there is no guarantee that they stay there for long time.Psycho company.No sleep.sunday work.holiday work.

Pros

Big company.but Psycho company.You can enjoy pain.

Cons

Worst employer.Remote postings in other states.No sleep.Huge work.Work on sundays, holidays.No settlement at hometown.

Find alright Job was very satisfactory .

At the time of maintenance inspection & problem. problem shout out by work management . work culture are very friendly.To find out of job problem & solved by team manor it is very in joyful.

Pros

Free accommodation & Medical

Cons

Long Hours

A really challeneging Job

Working in NTPC is a really challenging Job .As in Plant maintenance you have to be ready 24x7 for any breakdown.A dedicated approach towards plant operation and maintenance is required in My Job.

Pros

Government Organisation

Cons

Remote Location and Less Salary

Its difficult to work

I am finding myself too studious in this company. Its totally because I learned to work more than talk. I am fit for high work load at higher management position. I work more than the payment made by the company. I am not happy here.

Pros

Get fixed salary in time, permanent jab

Cons

Too much talking and news making by colleagues

Excellent training & other facilities ,overall a great place to work but i want my profession in lecturer field.

Very good company to work.I learn a lot from other staff.hardest part was when I was at NESCL Bargarh where we were sent to inspection of RE work in Maoist affected blocks of Bargarh district of western Odisha.

Traditional Organization

A typical day at work begins with field work in the morning session and ends with paperwork in the afternoon session. Learned that pro-activeness and imagination can often be the difference between success and failure. Management is traditional and based on rules. Co-workers-Co workers are talented and capable. Hardest part of the job-Finding the system to be a barrier. The most enjoyable part of the job-either i)teaching young people the system and clarifying their doubts OR ii) finding a difficult problem that requires ingenuity to solve.

Pros

Good emoluments, job safety.

Cons

Stereotypical system, Overstaffed positions, easy to be overlooked even for a dedicated employee, lack of flexibility and necessary authority, average amenities in comparison to similar PSUs.

A nice place

NTPC is a good organisation with a good work-life balance.It provides ample oppurtunities for learning and career development.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Poor man-management

hierachical

hard tasks no or sparing resources i-don't-know-how-you-do-attitude Any problems/ troubles...? Kicked him off! hands-off job management....!

Pros

safe job

Cons

degenerative culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTPC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NTPC Limited with