NTPC Limited
View all NTPC Limited reviews

NTPC Limited

NTPC Limited Employee Review

Productive and fun places

- My typical day of working in NTPC was the TG Deck concreting for which I have done 36 hour duty continuously at NCPP Dadri in 1988.- I have learned so much during my tenure in NTPC.- The work work culture in NTPC is very nice.- The most enjoyable part of my job is to keep my family with me.

Pros

Free Launches

Cons

Challenging and competitive

I have gained a lot of knowledge in Civil construction. Here is good culture and good management, good environment, secure life and free medical facility. flexible work hours , easy to commute.

Satisfied and challenging

In CSR I am satisfied working. The job includes planning, budeging, implementing of about 10- 20 crore per annum in about 30 near by village s. The satisfaction of customer s about 2 lakhs. Many awards and appreciaions.

Pros

Challenging

Cons

Result oriented

Public sector undertaking

Being my first job, I learned all professional nuances in this company. The management is highly supportive in all my undertakings. The work culture here is quite open and fair to all male and female employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTPC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NTPC Limited with