NTPC Limited
View all NTPC Limited reviews

NTPC Limited

NTPC Limited Employee Review

Good perks and medical insurance, 50+ leaves/year

Nice place to work. Good salary structure. Job security is there. Helpful and friendly people- you will feel like your home. But the only issue is a remote location and poor management.

Pros

Good perks, Health Benefits, Job Security, Leave benefits, etc

Cons

Poor Management, Job Location

Productive and fun places

- My typical day of working in NTPC was the TG Deck concreting for which I have done 36 hour duty continuously at NCPP Dadri in 1988.- I have learned so much during my tenure in NTPC.- The work work culture in NTPC is very nice.- The most enjoyable part of my job is to keep my family with me.

Pros

Free Launches

Cons

work is always stressful, but employees take it normal & management also helps at the time of need,

Good place to work. Work culture in NTPC is very good, Paperless office work is very much giving good results.It also indicates the employees short comings & they need proper counselling for their works.It gives the total work load for the day & it emphasis to complete the jobs within scedule.

Pros

Lot many facility & fringe benefits are available.

Cons

Long hour working did not give any bad results.

Finest company

NTPC is the finest company but to join NTPC one must clear GATE exam and Maximum AIR 500 to 1000 ..One must work with dedication and decipline,.You will enjoy .This is the company as we feel at picnic handsome salary..

Pros

All facilities including free accommodation, medical

Cons

Projects located at far of places near coal fields

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTPC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NTPC Limited with