NTT

Working at NTT: 18 NTT Reviews

India18 reviews

NTT insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Too much professionalism

Ifvyour probation period job security is less you can also get PIP easily ,team is quite less so team mate support is limited ,so you have struggle yourself resolved the issue, every hours costing count in workplace

Productive and Exploring new things

We will have opportunity to work on all the available technologiesWork life balance is goodGood Technical Leads and Mangers who supports very well

Pros

Good culture

Cons

Management is not that good

Network engineer in bank of baroda at Gandhinagar, Gujrat

Very helpful atmosphere for HR side but very partiality for upper Head like (Gujarat head) Appreciation letter is not received even after doing good work.If we get appreciation letter from client side then it does not reach upper side.

Pros

Bb

Cons

Vv

Productive and Fun work place

Had great working experience over here. Good team and company. There is fun activities which give us more relaxation, keep our mind good. Learn a lot thing from our team leader and manager .

Pros

Good work environment, fun activities, good salary package

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Nice

It is ok ok company. Very less people to work with in this location. Learning wise good. But not satisfied overall. Work life balance is good. Job security is not good

Good pleace for work it's a friendly

I njoy a lot working with NTT data . It's a friendly atmosphere to work both fresher and experienced It's a good flatfroom for learn and show ur own talent .

I dont recommend to others

Company's work culture have to improve in terms of automation and pressurized environment, for freshers its good to learn many things at this work place.

productive & fun workplace. i joined the organization in August 2018 as a Network support Engineer & found that work environment is very good

Overall good experience working with NTT global network pvt ltd.i would love to refer my friend who wants to work with Management are very supportive & helping.

Co is driven by 3-4 ppl, bad culture

Stressfull, manager has all the power, HR is useless, Boss & Servant culture, No transparency in rating, KRAs not defined properly , you can not question to anyone on variable given...Co is run by 3-4 minds only.

Great work and good for new learning experience

Great work culture, good work life balance. Good exposure to learn and manage huge infrastructure. Greater learning opportunity, critical work as so many customers may impact.

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

company politics

Productive Work Place

Good Experience, Good Staff , inspiring Leadership, had my seven years to the organization good business values , the support of the regional APAC Team was amazing ...

Good Organisation to work for and gain experience

Good place to work, I would recommend anybody to join NTT Global as they are part of the world IT industry, just like any other big IT giants in this space.

Great experience with respect to new technologies

NTT Global networks is indeed a wonderful company in terms of enterprise networks solutions. Enjoying being a part of the company with good working culture.

Fun filled work environment

In time and out time flexibility is there but you have to compelete 8hrs on floor that is the only thing problem. Rest else is good. Every month birthday celebration is done.

Pros

Every month end parties, skill development programs taken by management

Cons

Less leaves no sick leaves

Productive and FunPlace

Best Place to work, Fun place, Great Environment, Nice Culture, Good Management, Learning and Growth, Nice People and Policy. Global Exposure, Best Clientage

Values Working together and work life balance

Great Place to work as the organization strongly believes and values working togerther as a team and entrepreneurship. Also encourages employees on work life balance

Pros

Work hierarchy is part of APAC Team

Cons

Non adherence to global policies

Fun workplace

Overall the best company to work. No cons available. Management is good. But the project is unstable. many ex-colleagues where been laid off all of a sudden.

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

Hr

Very good company to workwith

It is a very good company to work with & a good team as well. Management compared to others was quite approachable & helpful even after the resignation.

Pros

Team

Cons

Slow growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NTT with

• NTT
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?