NTT DATA Services

NTT DATA Services Employee Reviews

I am Contract Employee in this Company , Good Company, Nice to learn new Skill, but i am contractor so I am not getting all the benefits. Nice Building Structer.
Pros
Good Working Environmen.
Cons
Contracter's are not secured job
Everyone in engineering is incredibly knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. A great experience for an intern as you will actually contribute to your team on serious projects while constantly learning.
Pros
1. Good company to learn lot of things, 2. Friendly environment, 3. Hikes and salaries are good, 4. No partiality in on roll and contract employees
Cons
lot of lay-offs are happened in 2020 due to pandamic situation
My experience with NTT Data was good. Apart from ODC/Clean room restrictions everything else was good.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Na
Good place for freshers but not much learning for experienced one.Best if you want to be manager.All depends on your personal interest.But overall good company.
Good place for fresher's, and managers are friendly. The job security is low due to covid19. Office environment is good, will get enough opportunity to Learn do certification.
NTT Data Global Delivery services Pvt. Ltd. Is a good company to start your career. Basically they a service delivery company. You can able to learn various types of process work but main thing is that salary and career enhancement is very slow.
I really enjoyed a lot from our organisation. But the only thing is continuously night shift. I can't continue with only night shifts. Apart from that I earned a lot of friends and colleagues with the team..
Pros
Have learned a lot
Cons
Only night shift is there for my team
A good place to work....... ....... I have learned many things from ntt data.. ......... I have met many kinds of people in the working space.... ..........
- Work Environment/ Culture is Good. - Heavy Documentation Work - Cafetaria / Snacks availability is Good. - Facilities & Service Desk is Good. - No Hike in Salary even for 2-3 Years - Job Security is a Major Concern.
Be Cautious with your job position as there are lots of managers in the same project which results in difference of opinion though the process has to be followed, no body cares. Poor management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NTT DATA Services?
It was a good working experience with the company. It was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence. Everyone was very helpful in my initial days when i started my job and there guidance help me a lot to grow.
You can not get the hike YoY more than 3% and the variable is just for namesake, you would not get even 50% and if business doing good also hikes would not be there. No good insurance policy, if you want to take optional which double compare to market for parents and self.
Pros
Challenging work and good environment
Cons
No hikes & no benefits
it was good experience working in NTT Data, All my 3 years are supportive and happy. i will recommend my friend to this and will refer as well. Thank you for this
Good production and calm work place. 10 hrs timing and only 1 hrs break. Weekly performance task and performer will get gifts. They conduct different types of activities to get more knowledge.
Company is good if the primary aspect is work life balance. Hikes are not as per market. Career growth depends on an individual and manager Learning portal is good and we can learn basics
Good place to work. Good learning place. Greatest place to improve our self Wonderful work environment Best place to enjoy with all the culture Best role to play
NTT DATA is a nice company to work with. Work life balance is awesome. Work culture and management is supportive. Cab facility is there at a good price. Facilities are good as well.
Awesome work life balance along with opportunities to grow and take various roles after every 2-3 years. Regular team outings and 360 degree feedback is great.
Over all good experience. Infrastructure is good and work culture also good. All are treated well and some benefits are very useful. Work assurance 100%
Low professionalism in managers. Not at all a hectic place to work but quite annoying with small salary perks. Not the right place to grow. NTT data India is full of biased people who do not want talent and skills to develop.
Helps you maintain worklife balance. Great place to work with No dress code WFH option available amble amount of leaves great salary and remuneration
  1. Employee Reviews