Nuance

Nuance Employee Reviews

India46 reviews

teamgoodcompanyplacemanagementworkingjobwork

Niche technology and reasonable pay

Good workplace culture with working on niche technology. Truly agile with move forward mindset. Company provides all good employee care and competitive compensation.

Pros

Good sustainable innovative products., Working on Niche technology and pay is reasonable., Good agile and innovative environment to grow.

Cons

Flat structure but not truly organised. Sometimes, employee didn’t understand growth path

Good place to work, competitive environment also it depends on team to team. You may have lot of work in one team and less work in another team. Overall a nice experience.

Nuance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

It was quite an experience working for Nuance

I worked at Nuance in Production Operations for a few years. They kept piling work on us, I stressed out, had a heart attack from the stress and quit.

Pros

Work at home

Cons

10-hour days, sometimes 7 days a week, inability to take vacation time

Stressful and underpaid

They never pay you what is promised. It has always been a roller-coaster ride when it comes to pay. The work culture is very competitive and stressful.

Thats grt place with lot of challenges

I worked on live project with team and it's great team work with lot of challenges in every new sprint.Developed test cases with java, automation with selenium and Jenkins.

Competitive workplace

Good, competitive place, incentives and other benefits are there. To get incentives should not lose focus at anytime and have to work hard and smart.

Everything is fine.

If they can't pay they will send you home showing different reasons. No fixed parameters for measuring quality. That keep changing according to their convenience just to throw out some employees for cost cutting. Otherwise they paid very much fairly as long as I worked there. U can earn a lot.

A fresh start with 2nd gear

It's a good company to work. Compensation and salary is enough only cons is that you are moved to different projects as needed. I started as a fresher and learnt a lot.

It was a fantastic journey.

Nothing to say, I did fulfill my necessary living requirements by doing job at Nuance. I suggested all my friends to work at Nuance until now. Management and team leaders are so careful and responsible about all workers. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Good company to work with where you will get lots of opportunities to learn new technologies

Good place to work New technologies to learn Good work culture Good pay People are cooperative and supportive, constant touch with managers to know the changes in business and upcomming development in the project or business unit Management sometime not able to take right decision

Not assurity for job

Naam bade darshan chote, not so good, keep changing account, audio quality poor, asking too much productivity, team leader is your boss, asr quality also poor

Ambiente de trabajo con cafe y comida gratis

Muy buena empresa, mejor de Estados Unidos para trabajar hay oficinas de Nuance en todo parte de mundo

Productive and scope to learn

Great working with Nuance. Work from home is the enjoyable part of the work. Management is good. Learnt a lot from enrichment programmes such as e-mail etiquette.

Stressful work environment

This is not for everyone, expectations are too high and no sense of belongingness. Every small mistake is highly penalized. A place to work only if there are no other options.

I love being a part of workplace everyday.

I am quite happy to be a part of Nuance. Learnt a lot from them. Nice working place. Management is good and so are the team mates. It is fun being in this work place everyday.

its so fun and transparent

I have learned various techniques and provide more intelligence to this company to get benefit all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is enhancement when we dig deeper into find the root cause and get the answer like got the diamond after a deep dig.. that's so fascinating..

Pros

transparency

Cons

nothing

Worked remotely from home as an Editor

Had the convenience of working from home, no need to travel. Helpful management with quick response any time Only drawback was low payment. Company was located in another city.

Nice working with Nuance . Good company to allow me to work from home.

Work flexibility and shift flexibility according to our convenience and genuine payments without any delay. Mothers who like to work from home this is the right company. Good management and leadership managers who lead us to reach our goal.

Pros

Shift flexibility

Cons

Even when no files target should be completed.

Competitive and good place to work

Nuance as a company is very good in its product and it is grate experience to work here with leading software of in its area. Nuance is too good for experienced professional but for new comers or less experience, it totally depends on its luck. If someone gets good work then he will be masters in it and if not then also he will learn a lot of things but technical experience is also a must. Management at the Lucknow is not good, only few are good managers, rest are not meant to be managers, they are good leads. overall Nuance is good. All the best!

Good Work Life Balance

Nuance has good work life balance, here pay is also good. It lacks career related opportunities which are very few or not has been honed to suit the employee needs.

Very less flexibility

Not a great company to work as they had only night shift work and very less daytime work. Very less opportunity to work as a home based employee, so had to quit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nuance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Nuance with