Nuclear Power Corporation of India

Nuclear Power Corporation of India Employee Reviews

Learn while work

Greate organization to work with. It is just like a family and we work as a team guiding and helping each other in reaching targets. One of the best culture we have here.

Good

Learning quickly for site works, no-1 quality control Checking,workplace is a seashore area,good weather conditions,12hours working,good site management,

Pros

Free tranportation

Collaborative and innovative works

A typical day at work is to go their and start your job as per action plan. But sometimes unplanned jobs come and we have to complete them in a paced manner to complete it because of need. So, we have to manage the planned and unplanned jobs according to priorities. Workplace culture is nice. There are people from different areas and all are working together and sharing their expertise and knowledge with others.

Limited Growth opportunities but good job security

Pros: 1. Good Pay 2. Excellent township Cons: 1. No work-life balance if you are in operations 2. Pathetic management with no regards for employees well being

It was good

It is highly secured nuclear power plant, it is central goverment under taking project, it is highly radiated area, without permisssion you cant go there,

Research

This was my first job after I graduated. I started development in 'C' and was fun working and doing research on control systems behavior.. The team was research oriented.

nice locations

i have learned lot.I worked in shift for nuclear power plant operation. To work in operation is to kept plant running, do the surveillance for different system & analysis the parameters.

Big organization with defined work schedule

Being a 10000 member company, each one of had defined roles and limited area of influence. A typical day involved completing the assigned tasks for a day.

Pros

Many support groups

Cons

Too big a company

Great place to work with

A Govt organization where you are encouraged to develop your knowledge, skill. They offer one of the best personal benefits like unlimited medical coverage for family, etc. Prestigious company to work with.

Pros

Best personal benefits, smooth work environment

Cons

To work in vicinity of radiation. Occupation health hazard.

Good

Most Enjoyable job. And I learn more better skills and good experience. Nuclear building work interesting for information.. this Difficult work and gain't Knowledge.

Internship

It was a one month internship and its a greatest experience of my career. They have this half time class rome experience and half time on field experience. It is a place to work

lots to learn

Lots to learn. Employees on permanent get good compensation, free healthcare. People keen on switching to new technologies, good work life balance etcetera

Good environment to work with

Stringent Time management Importance to Safety and Quality at work Work as per standards and procedures Training and skill development Proper guidance from superiors.

i want work where i can use my knowledge.

A company or a organisation where I can use my better knowledge to the fullest for myself and organisation's betterment. With a full of energy and enthusiasm.

Installation ,production

Involved in installation of coolant channel of nuclear reactor and welding of its components, learn about working culture and manpower handling, distribution.

Piping construction work,mental and hard wok

Management (manage to worker and supervisor) The hardest part of the job a typical day at work (few days of starting work understanding) after some days work place is very joyfuller

Pros

Free lunches

work with fun place

Management is very good , dedicated team while work, helping and learning environment ,they are able to handle all sought of pressure around , it was a good n learning environment

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

shift timings

Very good working environment

Many opportunities to learn various skills related to technical field as well as documentation part. Best guidance ever given ever by senior officers.

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

Remote location

good

Its a mechanical based company, management is supporting for all activities, staffs encouraging and learned how could solve a problem in critical situation.

Skilled and scientific community

It is a nice place to work, work environment is very friendly. Management is highly positive. Co workers are friendly and cooperative.I learned managerial skills and positive attitude from the work place.

Pros

Friendly environment, elite group of scientific community

Cons

Interesting work, rich experience, nice people to work with.

Usually busy schedule. Increased organizing ability, event management capability. Implementation of Labour Laws. Fantastic people to work with. Government limitations in management, but open participative styly. Dealing with outside agencies was difficult due to socio political reasons.

Pros

Facilities in office, townships, open approach of people

Cons

Typical government sector limitations have to be kept in mind.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nuclear Power Corporation of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare Nuclear Power Corporation of India with

• Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?