Numerator

Numerator Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

Balanced Life culture

Supportive leaders. Happy work cultures. Managements is very good. salary increment should be as per your performance. every festival are memorable to this office

Productive, Relaxed, No stress, Fun and Learning new things

Had a great experience with numerator. I got the internal job posting as well with the smooth transition. I would like to recommend my other friends to join this organization. I also would love to work again with numerator in a different country other than Indian.

Numerator insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Lovely place to Work

Overall good and balanced. You learn a lot.Lots of perks and benefits.Good Salary.good culture.Good Leave policiesMedical benefitsopportunities

Pros

good perks and benefits, lots of leaves

Work at Numerator

1) Numerator Vadodara has very low level work like Data Entry (Panel Team: Transcription work) or report generation. It doesn't require any coding or analytical abilities rather it deteriorate your skills. 2) Management fires people with very short notice. People from Director to associate level have been fired with not transparent reasons. They have hire and fire policy. I would suggest to make proper thoughts if you come from good companies as Numerator doesn't have job security.

Pros

Daily Bytes, on time salary, health insurance

Cons

Low level work, job insecurity

Awesome Workplace

This is the best work place for fresher's who wants grow with good package and knowledge that join Apima. I am happy to working in Apima. Company give many other benifits.

Its a good place to work and explore yourself

Work culture is good, Environment and management is good in Apima the only thing is that as an statistician i am not getting that much opportunity to explore myself.

Fun working place... co operative collgues

There was fun working at Apima consulting. All the staff members n colleagus were co operative. Free working environment. Not much work pressure and other fellow.

good place to work

its a good place to work but the current work is more of manual and needs enhancement to be done to automate also need to increase scope of work by including variety of work management needs to be supportive specially for out station employee

Homely environment and supportive

The environment and colleagues are good. But there is no growth. But anyone get attached to that place because the work environment is very good and relaxing. Ideal for fresher to get a experience but not for long shot. But, that place is very much secure for woman. That's really good.

Pros

Free Lunches, 8 hours working

Cons

No Future

Productive and Fun Workplace

It's a great organization and all employee worked together very well. very good and hassles atmosphere in this org. we learnt so many new things and its most enjoyable part of the job

Productive and learning from others

Learning lots of things. Working as team members and players. Sort out difficult tasks with knowledge sharing to others.During some major updates and changes we need to fixes the issue ASAP to avoid any inconvenience to the clients.We work as family and each team member work as family member in the office.

Pros

job security

Excellent place to work

A well organised company providing service to Markettrack LLC in US. Excellent infrastructure and organised staff. The individual roles are devised and everyone knows the contribution he makes to the company. Company worked in providing IT services to various FMCG clients in US and Canada. I was into data analysis, report writing, client services and Data processing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Numerator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Numerator with

Learn about Numerator in popular locations

• Numerator