Numerator

Numerator Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Okay workplace

It’s good for what it is. I wouldn’t really consider it a career as more a job that helps the time pass by. Not a lot of room for advancement and growth

Decent quality of life

They are sensitive to personal and medical obstacles that employees may face, and they do their best to accommodate within reason. The job itself may feel monotonous, but the benefits are good: substantial coverage in medical and dental, 401k matching, life insurance, resources for helpful services such as childcare assistance and legal advice, and an impressive number of paid days off, especially since beginning remote work. The data associate job is not a difficult one, as long as you can learn and adapt to change. I recommend working for Numerator, particularly to those who may not have graduated from college but who still want a professional work environment.

Pros

Paid days off, engaged management, work-life balance, collaborative culture when needed

Cons

Some tasks feel like busywork, average hourly pay at best

Pretty good workplace

Excellent management. Everyone feels like a family there. Health benefits and PTO/Vacation is amazing. Entry level positions get paid a bit low. However there is a lot of room for advancement.

Flexibility

I enjoyed the the flexibility I had while working there. Not having to go into the office everyday was a real plus as well as being able to take my job with me if I needed to travel.

Rusty ship without a rudder

Numerator is like a rusty ship without a rudder... it lists from side to side,making you seem like you are going to fall off, and some how keeps on going, but nobody is there to guide it or make decisions to eclipse the competition.

Pros

Unlimited PTO, Lots of learning, lots of sales opportunities

Cons

Management, Penny Pinching, Pay, Benefits

Get On This Bus!

Company culture and values are strong. Opportunity to sell leading edge technology in market intelligence space. Growth mindset permeates throughout the organization. Roles provide autonomy to do your job. Pace is quick and competitive.

Pros

Culture and Values; Growth Mindset; Autonomy

Cons

Growing pains from integration and re-branding

Fun, stressfree environment; long work hours

Working at Numerator has been a good experience overall. The environment was very relaxed and fun. However, My work hours were long and it felt like I spent more time at work than at home. Even with the long hours, I was at times ask to stay beyond my shift to complete deadlines as well. This took a toll on my health.

Pros

Free lunches, free vitamins and supplements

Cons

Long shifts

A Company in Constant Transition

The CEO is realistic, managers are lost, and opportunity is for the "right" fit. Lacks diversity, promotes lots of ill equipped individuals, and there is constant change (for no reason at times).

Pros

Unlimited PTO, Great co-workers, opportunities within (gotta be the "right" fit)

Cons

Bottom of the basement insurance plans, too much change, too many first time managers, and constant change (for no reason at times)

Good company

Company is going places, and after it works out some kinks that are normal within change management, it'll be a wonderful place to work. People there are friendly though understandably stressed from deadlines and organizational structure changes.

Pros

autonomous

Cons

autonomous

Ambiente di lavoro sereno

Colleghe molto disponibili e ambiente di lavoro sereno

Jobs at Numerator

See more jobs

Not a good fit for most

First job out of college during economic downturn. Terrible salary but decent benefits. No work and life balance, worked overtime and on Saturdays and Sundays occasionally. Management is not good at communicating.

Excellent Company

Excellent Company. All of the important features for a position are there - job work/life balance, compensation and benefits, job security is up to your performance, management, and job culture.

Great People

Be the kind of person who can roll with the changes because it is constantly changing and evolving.Some growing pains right now. Will improve because they care.

Pros

your coworkers are nice, upper management is accessible

Cons

some managers are better than others

Boring job but great job.

I was a data entry associate, the job and company was great, data entry was a little boring but it was a good place to work. Fair and competitive. I would recommend them to anyone in the area.

Great Company

Easy company to work for, good employees, very helpful when I need something. Have always enjoyed working with them, even though it is just a small part of what the company does.

Pros

good people

Cons

low pay

Informal culture

Informal culture. Young co-workers. Some departments offer more advancement opportunities than others. Appealing location in the Willis Tower, downtown Chicago.

Working at market track has been learning stage for me in terms of the settings of the office and getting to know people with their different personality being that the office is just one big production floor. However the job can become tiring because of the long hours that one have to do in order to get a certain amount in salary per fortnight. Its an "OK" job.

Pros

Taxi fare and lunch money if work on days off

Boa empresa

Boa empresa para seguir carreira . Empresa com bom trato aos funcionários

Empresa excelente

Otimo ambiente para se trabalhar. Salários e benefícios excelentes.

Pros

Vale refeiçao

empresa com visão de futuro e agradavel

Uma empresa compromissada com a ética, qualidade e o crescimento dos seus parceiros. Oferece oportunidade de crescimento e investe em qualificação dos seus colaboradores.

Great place, great people

Best management I have had in my 6 years of sales experience. Great open door policy, and opportunity to travel at least once a month. Excellent team environment.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Random Layoffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Numerator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Numerator with

• Numerator
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?