NVIDIA

NVIDIA Employee Reviews

India90 reviews

I feel so good working there and I would love to go back there and find myself there.

Wonderful workplace which is located in Hyderabad in India. The location is so beautiful and the work place community guidelines are really so accurate and followed by every individual .

Pros

Everything's is a Pro

Cons

No stress of doing long hours

Not worth it

Management is partial towards certain employees, feedback is not given honestly and openly and people love talking behind your back. US and Hong Kong team members think they are superior, they never do overtime but ask Indian team members to attend calls out of working hours.

NVIDIA insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great workplace with good people

I have been working there for 8 months and people are very helpful. Work is good but stressful sometimes. Overall my experience has been good till now.

Great company with great people

It's an awesome company always working on cutting edge technologies. Looks after its employees like family. Great compensation and high standard ethics. No politics and very engineering oriented company.

Pros

Free lunch, transport

Kind of okay.

Cool place to be, some people are helpful, there's less development and more support-based roles in India. Managers are hideous and don't talk clearly about your performance and progress. As an intern, you will not be helped as much. They will rely on your college's review about you, instead of seeing your performance.

Pros

Free lunch and snacks, decent pay, some cool people.

Cons

Hideous management, reviews are not given openly and frankly, some level of politics among managers and mentors.

Good and effective working place

Good Atmosphere. But Stressful and contract job , No job guarantee. Need to focus more on targets rather than learning. Salary wise good job which provides food along with transport.

Should be ready to face challanges

Good place to work we have benifits of free food .fun filled activities at times. The more you do the more you learn.safe place for women good transport facility

Productive and supportive work environment

Interned here for four months in the autonomous vehicles department as a software engineer. Very chill work-environment, with focus on productivity, streamlined workflow, supportive peers and an understanding manager.

Productive and fun place

The company is very far-sighted with a strong position in both graphic markets as well as in AI market. They are very aggressive in terms of compensation.

It is good place to work

It is good place to work.we can learn so many new things good work exceperience Work balanced . Salary paI'd at the end of the month.I love to work here

Cutting edge and fast-paced

Management is very good at sensing market opportunities and creating markets. Kudos to CEO! Workplace culture is laid back and dressing is casual. Work is on cutting edge technology with lot of opportunities to learn and acquire new skills (depending on BU). Work-life balance varies, but mostly is good Coworkers are very friendly, collaborative and extremely smart. One of the best companies to work at in India !

Healthy workspace

Felt really good to work with Nvidia. If I get an opportunity to work with Nvidia I will work 100%. If there are any integration in Nvidia please reffer me.

Fun workplace

The working culture is good. Management is very friendly and feel welcome about your queries. Involves the employee in company decisions. Work is exciting.

Pros

Work life balance

I work in Data Factory. For data factory, 5 working days, free transportation and food, no flexible work timing, salary is not good in this field. daily basis target.

Good place to work. Have good exposure towards NVIDIA products and will have hands on experience with the graphics cards and other products. A calm place to work

Na

I can say Nvidia is a good company which has care about their employees by providing all benefits. As it is a product based company can learn lot more things real time and can share knowledge with experts.

Very comfortable environment conducive for working on latest cutting edge tech

The work culture is very relaxed which makes one comfortable in no time. Work is top notch and learnings are tremendous. Management is very supportive of your decisions and take care of your learning curve. Cheers!

Great Company

At NVIDIA you get to work with some of the smartest people in their fields. Team bonding is quite strong and the benefits and compensation are absolutely the best in the job market.

work, life balance and great benefits

working since last 3 years. Great work culture. 5 times free food, free travel, health insurance. If you are planning for long term join Nvidia. There are lots of teams here you find all kinds of work.

A very good place to work. Work environment is really nice. its an established company and the work culture is good. they were really supportive. the pay is really good.

Nvidia is great place to work, nice people to work with, employee friendly. Its a good place to retire. Like every other company there are pros and cons, but overall i would rate 8 on 10 to be in Nvidia

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NVIDIA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NVIDIA with