O.N.G.C

O.N.G.C Employee Reviews

India19 reviews

Good working environment and work load is also ok.

I worked as a Accounts apprentice at ONGC dehradun. Nice mentors and they teaches me alot about the work and also how to work at corporate level ,Good working environment I must say.

Good work life balance

Pros- Good work life balance in the companyWell payingHealth insurance and benefitsCons a lot of internal politicsLack of any exit opportunities

O.N.G.C insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and fun workplace

This is good and very productive job as it's my dream job happy to working for it such PSU job also known by Maharatna. It's a job through which you happy,busy, productive, commutative and family secure, in short i would like to say if you're an employee of ONGC then you working good for Maharatna and it also has a good reflection to you.

Pros

Free so many things

Dissertation

I did dissertation at ONGC. It was fun learning but there was no earning. We were researching and it took 6 month's but there was no stipend for us. There were new things to learn with high-tech machines.

Excellent company

Company is one of the most profitable company in India. Helping India to be self sufficient in oil and gas. Working culture is excellent. Operates offshore and onshore

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Best of job

Good place for job. Its an very good experience to work with ONGC in Future. This job comes with a satisfaction of serving India in a huge way. Fairly good salary and excellent work.

Good

Good experience with this company, I feel job is more challenging for me and lots of things there to learn. And those challenging task given me lots of confidence.

Productive and great workplace

Best workplace one can think of. The job pressure is not very much and the timings are very employee friendly. the salary is fair and the campus life is awesome.

Help full

If your company job may be proud fill and sum respect own social society.i hope if job requirement for me so i try my best lavel your regards thanks you

productive , learning environment

i was an intern at ONGC. ONGC has very large network of gcc under techcell and mktg section which has scope of learning for new comers. environment is also friendly and growing.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at O.N.G.C?

doccument department

its good expiriance for me. i learn more in COMPANY about management and government rules about works. since there are very helpfull people. very much fun in the job.

productive as well as learning environment

As an intern, I enjoyed my time there as well as learn a lot about petroleum operation and industry. lots of exposure to the great people and technology

Good

I am working as a field duty medical officer Offshore at mumbai Maharashtra location I am working since August 2018 It is best job so i am finding jobs like offshore

Was a good experience working with the company.

Got to learn different areas of HR.The friendly environment which helped in the completion of the work as well as the achievement of the company goals.

Helped a lot to gain more knowledge.

- Part of Drilling department (Financial) Team. - Got to know about how operations in drilling department is being carried out (Financial aspect). - To Learn about SCHEME concept being used in the budgeting. - Learned about inter dependency of various departments such as Finance and operations

i was in a good hand.

It was a good experience working with O.N.G.C. At the starting in I.T. career i learnt a lot or you can say each and every thing i did was a teaching.

production operator 3 years

EQUIPMENTS HANDLED: • PUMPS : Centrifugal (Single and Multi Stage), Reciprocating, screw Diaphragm. • COMPRESSORS : Centrifugal, Reciprocating and Screw Type. • GAS TURBINES : Solar gas turbines (Centaur) • GAS Engines : Caterpillar, Waukesha makes. • Heat Exchanger : Multipass shell & tube type and kettle type reboilers & Fin fan

Productive and learning place

During my training period I learned a lot from various employees of promotion department.

Pros

learning culture

Cons

training period is too short.

good

involved with social work with ongc mahila samiti. helped poor kids and old people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O.N.G.C. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare O.N.G.C with

O.N.G.C reviews by popular job title

• O.N.G.C