O.N.G.C

India19 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Good work life balance

Pros- Good work life balance in the companyWell payingHealth insurance and benefitsCons a lot of internal politicsLack of any exit opportunities

Productive and fun workplace

This is good and very productive job as it's my dream job happy to working for it such PSU job also known by Maharatna. It's a job through which you happy,busy, productive, commutative and family secure, in short i would like to say if you're an employee of ONGC then you working good for Maharatna and it also has a good reflection to you.

Pros

Free so many things

Cons

O.N.G.C insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Excellent company

Company is one of the most profitable company in India. Helping India to be self sufficient in oil and gas. Working culture is excellent. Operates offshore and onshore

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Good

Good experience with this company, I feel job is more challenging for me and lots of things there to learn. And those challenging task given me lots of confidence.

Help full

If your company job may be proud fill and sum respect own social society.i hope if job requirement for me so i try my best lavel your regards thanks you

productive , learning environment

i was an intern at ONGC. ONGC has very large network of gcc under techcell and mktg section which has scope of learning for new comers. environment is also friendly and growing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O.N.G.C. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare O.N.G.C with

• O.N.G.C
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?