OASIS

OASIS Employee Reviews

This was a third party partner organization with HP and was proving Support to the client of HP. Being a third party organization it had few benefits for the employees.
The company does not follow proper. Business ethics, they don't have proper working schedule timings or transperency which is not a good thingy. No proper epfs and leaves given . They cheat their customers and do not deliver promised packages
Pros
Cons
All cons
Educated people should get scared of uneducated people here. Lot of politics. Every day is a challenge of politics instead of learning new skills . Many of the skilled employees were out of organization now .
Oasis lab is a best lab ever. There are many workers and i am one of them. This lab is very peacefull and understanding culture. I am a cinemotographer at oasis lab.
Pros
Free bike
In few days I was go there for speed checking test after that I was getting the work now my speed progress become 30 to 40 mps speed. But I was learned there a system of work devine in time after that you can leave for your home there is no problem at all but I have one issue is wather there a one person has not come due to its problem the work has been divided to both of us and the document are lots of us to finished them. Our management system is devided each an every sector. Workplace culture are very good every person are show there respect to each and every person. The lots of documents are coming at a time . First finished our task after that we discussed about our mistake which persion have do how much mistake due to its working time upon data entry time.
Pros
When the time getting up of to 10 O'clock then we decided to bring some dinner form outside.
Cons
10 our work.
The most worst company i've worked with use to remove employee without prior intimation use to hold payments of employee without any proper reason. will suggest not to join the company at any cost
To work in a professional way contributing towards the cause for which the organization stands for, spelling growth both for self and the organization.
It was my first experience with good co-workers n management.Good timing n satisfactory batches with new ideas n topics.A build up programming languages c,c++ and data structures.
Cons
Maintain good relation with customer, take care the technical problem in their computer and networking. Build good customer relation
Dinâmica e com inclusão das demais áreas no dia a dia de trabalho.
Pros
grande crescimento profissional
Cons
gerência ainda muito nova
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OASIS?
difficult to manage in less salary manage lots of issues regarding parcel issue/Employeeetc
Pros
free lunch & mobile & conveyence
Cons
8 hours
full time worked. i learn to this company how to manage a work and handle responsibility.