Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

India583 reviews

productive workplace

Great company to work with, has good benefits, and workplace. Free gym and food during shift timing. Provide accommodation if needed, and provide transport

Productive and perfect place for learning with in base level

It's was my best experience in.my life there's I learned lots of key skills and gained the experience with self confidence on work.it is that place where your can change your self with learning and work

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Good to start your Career if you have choosen Hospitality.

Great Place to work. Lot of things to learn and it will make you realize your true potential. The kind of Environment this company provides for the people working here you will rarely find anywhere in Hospitality Industry.

Pros

Good work Experience.

Cons

Long Hours of shift which is common In Hospitality.

Working culture

I had worked more than 4yrs in oberoi Bangalore it has the best working culture In corporate world, only few handful organizations are there who have this kind of working culture I hope it will continue like this.

Pros

Always think for employees

Cons

Nothing as such

Gud many things to learn

It's gud to start your career there many things to learn in starting its really tough but the time you will learn work everything become easy .thanks

Pros

Many things to learn

Cons

Worst management, malicious and arbitrary behaviour.L

Worst management of OFS.Full of thief.No work culture.Abusive HR MANAGER.Always demanding money as bribery.Mere puppet in the hands of union.Not recommend .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours for casual employee.

Worst place ever!!!!

Okay so you work for the whole day that is more than 12 hours without fail everyday. Rotational weird shifts. One day you go back home at 2 in the morning and then again report to work at 8 in the morning. It's just pathetic. Extremely pathetic. And pay??? A labourer makes more money. My salary was 13k something per month. Some people get paid even less. And no benifits at all, just pathetic cafeteria food while you're at work. And work culture? Pathetic people, gossiping behind your back, totally toxic and even the managers, not at all friendly people they are just full of attitude as if they are Ambani or something. I became a mess when I worked at the Oberoi Bengaluru. Worst phase of my life. THE WORST.

Pros

Nothing Just free pathetic food while you are at work

Cons

Everything!!!

Fun working space

Work hours are a bit long It was great working hereManagement motivates the employeesCross department training takes placeTeamworkHappy work environment

According to me if someone study from institutions they consider zero knowledge person.

My opinion abouta typical day at workmanagement doing parciality workplace culture badthe hardest part of the job is shift hours most enjoyable part of the job training .

Pros

nothing is free

Cons

no fix working hours

Oberoi is not a Hotel industry, it's a institutional organization where your always learn and grow. Management are more supportive and encouraging always for your carrier goals.

Cons

Flexible

Good

Good place to work. But there is no balance between work and family life. Getting leaves are complicated. On time salary is there but growth is a little slow.

Pros

Free lunch and cab facility

Learning &good atmosphere to work

Oberoi was my first hotel when I started working.It has made me totally different person they work on every individual to grow the mentally and emotionally.Overall it's a one of the best place to work as a hotelier

Pros

They train in best way one can

Cons

Less salary

Challenging jobs

It’s awesome place to learn ! In my point of view People work there for reference. There is a scope to get promoted . Overall it’s a amazing place to Learn to build career .

Respectable and conformable

Dharma is goal of company, its followed.Responsibility is given and need not to report to anyone if you are following. No time keeping, it's believed and you have to update online. Its easy to manage your responsibility

Pros

Free food, timely salary

Cons

No progress in positions

Best place to work and learn.

Work culture is great with extremely professional departmental managers and HR learning and development processes for career advancement. The induction process is extremely professional.

Pros

Following SOP's 100 % and excellent staff facilities.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Productive, great learning experience, competitive

Training was imparted in highly comfortable and true atmosphere to the reputation of the hotel, and has been of immerse value to me which will help me to put into practice all that I have learnt to sharpen my skills and develop my personality. The training has develop me inculcate right kind of skills, knowledge and attitude to make a career as a successful hotelier.

Pros

Free meals, free drop

Cons

A professional place to work

I've joined Oberoi gurgaon in 2019 and it was an amazing experience working with Oberoi gurgaon their culture is different from other organisations.One of the best place to work

Pros

Countless benifit

A competitive culture

It's a great place to start your career and every day is a Learning. The management team helps you learn something new everyday. Monthly team performance meating done by staff.Excellent Hr & training team.But your attitude matters a lot in interview. But recommended not to stay more than 2 years if you feel there is no advancement. And don't trust in flary words of managers or supervisors.

Pros

Free and delicious meals, more employees engagement, weekly meet outs, pleasent ambience, management team and their culture

Cons

Long long working hours, sometimes your dignity will be touched in front of others, partiality in appraisals and promotion

The company taught me a lot. I've had bookish knowledge but the company gave me a real time experience..I worked for the banquets..

It was fun to work with the company I was working for the banquets. .Yes working hours were long for example 12hrs / 13hrs but that was ok...I've learnt a lot and I'm greatful to the industry for making me who I'm.

Pros

Free lunch, free dinner, free breakfast, pickup and drop

Cons

Long hour 12hrs -13hrs or even more.depending on the function

Productive and enthusiastic

Relaxed, Learned new things everyday, Management was Great, Workplace Culture was Diverse, Hardest Part of the Job was calling it a day, The most Enjoyable part of the Day was coming into work, Everything, Great Place to work.

Productive, challanging and Qualitative

I was working as Hygiene and Quality Associate. Is was a great experience learn a lotI carried out Quality analysis as well as Microbial analysis.Thank you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Oberoi Hotels & Resorts with

• Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?