Oil and Natural Gas Corporation

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Employee Reviews

My experience with Oil and Natural Gas Corp India was very enriching knowledge wise. I learnt about the science and technology behind the exploration and production of crude oil. Being the premier National Oil Company, the culture was formal, hierarchal and autocratic. The Management always cared about the employees and the company had many benefits in place for their employees like paid leaves, sick leaves and health benefits. The most enjoyable part was the learnings through the informal knowledge sharing discussions and trainings. Despite of its culture, the managers at operational levels had the autonomy to take timely decisions if required. The hardest part was the stay on the offshore rigs, and extensive transfer across the country.
Pros
Paid leaves, health care
Cons
hierarchal
It is over all good and comfort at work place at all time.Good chances to Learn and update technical, health and safety environment. I feel good working conditions as per safety.
I want to chance my job, becouse no incriment , and try to different location, change to new job chalanging and try to new, and other experience, thank you
understand create and design business model it's proposal in easier method. how to enlarge business using finance. marketing and administration. Business proposal is much important to grow any business and super brand
Pros
Free lunch and free room for live
Cons
Health insurance
Excellent, piece of mind, improve knowledge And Skills get an smart intelligent experiences, good skilled manpower to work with that concern I could ever work on the management.
Pros
Nill
Cons
Nill
Being an engineer in a oil industry us my dream. For this goal as a fresher I have started as a technician and I am willing to do any technical job in oil industry so that I can gain more knowledge and prepare to take big responsibilities in oil industry.
Productive and fun place. Experienced with various oil extracting mechanisms and equipments. • Interfaced with project management team to prepare engineering submittals and work plans. Enhanced communication and Networking skills. • Sorted and organized materials such as physical files, tracking spreadsheets and reports. • Maximized productivity by analyzing protocols and identifying areas for improvement.
Over 8 years of experience with Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s largest National Oil Company. Worked in both upstream on-shore as well as offshore facilities, with exposure to brownfield projects. It is satisfying experience.
Best managerial support.Fairly good salary and excellent work and life experience. One of the best companies to work for and inspiring seniors and understanding and supporting co workers.
Production Engineer, Maintenance engineer, Supervisor engineer,Filed work, Supply of gas ,flow rate ,temperature and maintain the mani power and Office work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation?
I worked as Apprentice in HR-IR in the role of Data Entry,Looking over Files Best company having sections like finance,cementing,Civil etc Having best tennis court,Football court
I have learnt so many things from here about how to handle trainees at a time their education profile etc, tracking numbers, I feel so grateful towards the organisation that has helped me shape in a new way... management of the company is indeed the best thing I have ever seen..one of the good things about the organisation is that all the co-workers are friendly and helpful... overall it's a great place to work and learn at the same time for the beiginners
I completed my Internship at ONGC where i learnt several work ethics and the employees are very helpful. i even learnt a very important software in oil and gas industries i.e PETREL.
an excellent organisation to work in E&P sector having friendly environment and relaxed working with lot of freedom to show your technical competence.
Workplace is reliable to work here senior executives are very helpful for new employees, positive workplace, employees interact with their work and key executives.
ONGC is the Best upstream company. Job is full of opportunities to translate new thoughts into successes. As explorationist I can take pride in delivering my best for the company
working as a senior engineer and Coordinate with consultant, client and sub-contractor/vendor and monitor their performance in view of project schedule
all in all good working environment, great team, learnt alot regarding oil field and process regarding oil, work there for a month and at the end we have to present what we have learnt there and what knowledge we gain.
ONGC provided me a good base for growing as an accomplished accounting official. My colleagues at the work place were quite cooperative and helping in demanding situations. My superiors were quite supportive and ready source of guidance in solving complex accunting/balancing problems. Last month of the financial year was always a challenging period when we had to finalise whole accounting process for preparation of annual financial statements of the directorate in a time bound manner. Getting the financial accounts audited successfully was the most enjoyable part of the job.
It is a very nice company and working environment is excellent. Nice work and 24/7 shift duty. Provide house, maid, TV, fridge, AC if you are far from home.
Could manage all kind of job in pressure and support from programs of System of Computer programming and Designing of Cathodic protection by supporting Employees individually by Specialists. 10 years Experience in Cathodic protection System is Confident.