Oil and Natural Gas Corporation

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Job Security & Advancement reviews

It is over all good and comfort at work place at all time.Good chances to Learn and update technical, health and safety environment. I feel good working conditions as per safety.
I want to chance my job, becouse no incriment , and try to different location, change to new job chalanging and try to new, and other experience, thank you
Excellent, piece of mind, improve knowledge And Skills get an smart intelligent experiences, good skilled manpower to work with that concern I could ever work on the management.
Pros
Nill
Cons
Nill
Being an engineer in a oil industry us my dream. For this goal as a fresher I have started as a technician and I am willing to do any technical job in oil industry so that I can gain more knowledge and prepare to take big responsibilities in oil industry.
Best managerial support.Fairly good salary and excellent work and life experience. One of the best companies to work for and inspiring seniors and understanding and supporting co workers.
an excellent organisation to work in E&P sector having friendly environment and relaxed working with lot of freedom to show your technical competence.
ONGC is the Best upstream company. Job is full of opportunities to translate new thoughts into successes. As explorationist I can take pride in delivering my best for the company
all in all good working environment, great team, learnt alot regarding oil field and process regarding oil, work there for a month and at the end we have to present what we have learnt there and what knowledge we gain.
The working culture is good and there are a lot of learning opportunities for new comers and old employees too. Good place for job. Supporting staff is also quite humble.
Pros
Great Culture, Flexibility, Autonomy, - Great work/life balance - Incredibly smart and kind people - Fun evolving product
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a company with a global vision and noble mission. It offers a diverse and exciting approach to human development which puts you on the driver's seat and is therefore the best energy company to work for in India. Good pay and work life balance.
You can have the best work-life balance while working at ONGC and the company has the best employee benefits schemes in the entire country. The working culture and senior management is a bit of an issue though.
It was a good company and working there was fun because that was my first experience in govt company and so many responsibilities were there and keeping all this in mind and every individual have to work accordingly
Overall good career opportunity, The life in the sea was quite challenging but enjoyable. Got to know about the basic ideas of an oil and gas process at the platform and the exposure I got there was awesome.
It was great experience work with ongc ltd & is great copany . Having great work culture and support towords there employees. Also have great facilities and challenging life too. A handsome salary is there.
No Extra work. I was trainee at that time.I was done apprenticeship program for 1 year. Working atmosphere was good. I learn lot from the officer and the staff like how to communicate with people how to handle contractor etc.
It's good opportunity, I learned lot of thinks, as well as everyone are good motivated person, best atmosphere of Chennai city itself. Easily learning access of SAP exposure
excellent work place for an innitial stage of plant startup and lerner, good knowledge and experiance will get by all kind of dipartment. good mannagement here for every dipartments.
It was were i started my career. Entered there without any idea but when i came out i came out many informations and knowledges. Colleagues were supportive.
I am writing this to share my vital work experience at St . Jude Polymer industry. In the year 2016 I joined at the company and worked there for an year till 2017. During my tenure , I gained lot of valuable informations regarding the Petrochemical manufacturing sector. I learned how to manage production and help in gaining profits for the company.The company management helped me to achieve various life skills.
Pros
I learned how to work in an industrial atmosphere.
Cons
The job exposure was limited
Job with open challenging environment and hard targets to meet. Lot of self education required. Freedom to take decisions. Heavy work loads especially field work.
Nice experience under experienced officers and working conditions. Safest place to work and can get much exposure in all the managing and also working areas